Crush

Crush

Chapter 1

Ashton's POV

        We've been on tour with One Direction for the past few months and this has been such an amazing experience for 5SOS. Not only have we been able to perform for thousands of people daily in different parts of the world, but we get tour with ONE FREAKING DIRECTION. They're such awesome guys and are beyond talented. I hope that one day Calum, Michael, Luke, and I will be as succesful as them. 

        Anyways, we're currently at soundcheck running through our act because we have a concert tonight. We're currently in San Antonio, TX and the stadium is gigantic. I swear that the stadium can hold at least 25,000 people easily. I'm such awe of the stadium that I didn't even notice that the rest of the guys have already started singing. They're already halfway through Amnesia before I snap out of my daze. I then join in and sing the rest of the song, but as soon as it's over Luke approachs me. "Ashton, that's the first time you've ever zoned out during a soundcheck. Is everything okay?" "Yes, Luke everything is fine. I'm just amazed by this stadium and the fact that we get to perform in it in only a few hours." "Well Ashton, I'm glad that you're excited to perform tonight, but try to stay focused on rehearsing okay? "You got it Ashton." 

1 Hour Later.....

        Luke's POV

        We've finally finished rehearsing our opening act when the guys of One Direction come onto the stage to get ready to practice through their concert lineup. I get really nervous when I see Harry and I can feel my hands start to shake. None of the other guys in 5SOS or any of the One Direction guys know this, but I'm gay. I came out to my parents a year ago and they were very accepting about it. Anyways, ever since we started the Where We Are Tour, I started to have a crush on Harry. It went from being just a minor crush to a major one over these past few months. I'm too scared to tell Harry that I have feelings for him because I'm pretty sure he's straight. Plus, if I did tell Harry that I have a crush on him, I'm pretty sure that it would freak him out and make things awkward for everyone.....

        Harry's POV

      The lads and I just got done watching 5 Seconds of Summer's set from backstage and it was awesome. They all killed it, especially Luke. We're halfway onto the stage when all of the 5SOS run up to us and hug us except for Luke. Luke just stands there awkwardly with his head down. I wonder if he's okay. "Hey Luke." "Hi Harry." "Are you feeling okay buddy?" "I'm fine, why do you ask?" "I ask because you're sweating buckets and you look like you're going to pass out at any moment." "I appreciate your concern Harry, but I'm fine." "You may say you're fine, but you don't look so good. Why don't you go take a nap for a couple hours and I'll wake you up an hour before the concert starts." "Thank you Harry, that's very kind of you." "Don't mention it. I'll see you later Luke." "See you later Harry." I pat his shoulder before turning my attention back to the rest of the lads. 

        I smile to myself wishing that I could just be comfortable enough to tell one person about my secret crush, but I'm scared that they will judge me. I'm also scared that my crush won't like me back or that the relationship won't last long. You see everytime I pour my heart out to someone, they eventually leave me and crush me on the inside. Hey, I guess that's why they call it a crush right?

Hope you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary