Pissed As Hell

I pace back and fourth furiously in LOCCENT. "Have you found out where it went! HAVE YOU!" I yell at them angrily. "No ma'am. But Mako Mori did send this before her plane crashed" and it pops up and I stare at it. "Get Gottlieb" I order.

I pace back and fourth as Gottlieb looks at the coding. "Recon you can sort that out?" I ask pointing to it. "I recon I can" and he types something in and it shows a picture of something. "Is it a kaiju?" I ask. "No it isn't." He says and he flips it to get a better look. "Wait. I recognise that place." Raleigh says. "Connect maps" and it shows Siberia; Severnaya Zemlya. "Marshal. Do you give permission to take gypsy to see what's out there?" Jake asks. "Go. But activate your cameras" I say to them and I sit down at my desk in LOCCENT and put my hand in my hands. "Why can't anything go right?" I ask myself.

I watch on the screen as they step through the snow and dodge the blasts and blow up the building and I face palm. "Kill em" I say and they start fighting the dude and fall down a gap in the ice and slash at one another. The fall through to another bit and start blasting again. "Go for his core!" I say to them whilst they're being blasted. "Gimme a minute!" Nathan says and they blast down and into the water. They activate there explosion darts and make Obsidian Fury fall into the water. They shoot up and punch, missing and I face palm again. "Why oh why" I mutter whisky there face gets dumped into the water and they manage to blast him away and they dive and slice at Obsidian, slowing them down and they charge forward and make some good jabs before obsidian pushes his swords towards them. "Head butt him!" I say and they head butt him and get him out of there face. They punch at him and rip out his power core, shutting him down. "YES BOYS!" I yell and they rip of the face plate. "What the hell is that?" I ask seeing a weird brain. "Kaiju" Raleigh whispers and I look at him concerned.

I walk into the Cadet room and they all line up and sallute. "We are bringing in Obsidian Fury. Do not go anywhere near. You know the end result if you don't obey" I say. "Well Amara isn't gonna listen. She is the one that got in here from breaking the rules" Viktoria says in Russian. "I suggest you watch what your saying Vic. Guess you forgot I'm fluent in 15 languages" I say to her. I see her grit her teeth and I smirk at her. "Oh and boys. I could beat you any day at 21" I say to them and walk away.

The Kaiju specimen is dumped on the table and Gottlieb gets to investigating. "You where right Raleigh. It is Kaiju. It looks like a secondary Brain" he says. I get a buzz from my watch to say that a Cadets been injured under the influence of Amara Namarni. "I will be back" I say to them and storm out the door, grabbing Jake's hand and yanking him out with me. "why do I ever listen to what you have to say. I let a fugitive in and she goes and injures one of my cadets. That's it. She's out of the programme" I say to her. "Bu-" "I'VE HAD TO MANY CATASTROPHIES JAKE! SHE IS OUT!" I scream at him and shove him towards the door. I storm down and I see Yancey sat looking at Ebony. "You okay Mum?" He asks. "No I'm not. I've lost my niece, have a potentiality on Kaiju life and had one of my Cadets injured. I don't know what to do anymore" I say putting my head on the railing and he stands and hugs me. "Shao's Drones are coming soon. Let's go and watch from the balcony and pull our middle fingers up" I say and he giggles lightly.