HA HA!

Soon 1 week later November Ajax is out on patrol as I sit and watch to see what they are doing with a hot chocolate in my hand. "Unregistered Jaeger Detected!" A person says and shows a hologram of a tiny Jaeger. "We're on it!" The female Pilot says and they walk forward and give them the warning. "You are violating code 3 section 14 of an unregistered Jaeger" they say and soon they are chasing after the Jaeger. "They're in the building!" A LOCCENT member says and they dig into the building. Soon the Jaeger jumps up and jabs in of Romeo Blues old charging powers and shuts down November Ajax. "Re route it!" I order and soon they have it up and running again and they stop the tiny Jaeger and zap it. "Well done. Now let's see who's in their" I say using the cameras on November Ajax shoulders and head. "I knew it" I mutter seeing Jake Pentecost.

"We found him" I say to Mako. "Got it. Want me to question him?" She asks. "Yes please. Make me laugh" I say. "His face is gonna be priceless" she says. "Let's hope so" I say.

Soon I'm sat watching the interview when Mako comes in and Jakes jaw drops and I burst out into laughter. "Your coming to Mongolia shatterdome. You remember Charlie right?" She asks. "She scares the shit outa me" he replies and I come into the frame. "Well you gonna have tons of fun mate. As I'm Marshal" I reply and he groans. "See ya tomorrow" I say with a wink and turn it off. "He is soooo fucked" I say walking away.

The next morning I'm walking up to the helicopter that was landing with Raleigh and Nathan. "He's gonna feckin love this" I whisper to Raleigh and he snorts. "Remember we have a new cadet. Amara" Nate says and I nod. Soon it opens and they walk out. "Welcome to the shatterdome Mr Pentecost. I remember your father saying that to me 10 years ago. Now where have you been all this time" Raleigh says in his proper lieutenant Uniform. "Hello to you to Mr Becket. Nate, Charlie" he says. "This is the shatterdome Mr Pentecost. You call me Marshal Everstone and Marshal Everstone only" I reply. "And it's ranger lambert. Ranger Pentecost" Nathan says. "You having a laugh?" Jake asks. "No. Now let's get you Squared away. Try not to steal anything" Nate says and I high five him. "Niccee" I say. "That's Saber Athena! And look Guardian Bravo!" Amara fangirls. "OH MY GOD!!! EBONY FURY!" She exclaims. "Good to know your interested. I've been piloting her for 18 years now." I say with a smile. "It's an honour to see her and her pilot in person!" Amara says. "Woooaahhh Gypsy Avenger!" She exclaims. "Thanks. Lieutenant Becket designed her. I pilot her myself" Nate says. "Well his last pilot left So we've got someone else to fill in" I say and I look at Jake directly in the eyes. "I'm piloting that thing?" He asks and Yancey runs up in his uniform. "Who's this?" Jake asks. "Yancey Becket Jr" I reply. "Mum, Mako wants a word" he says and I nod. "I'll be back Later" I say to them and walk away with Yancey. "What's it about?" I ask. "Shao industries" and I groan. "I hate them" I mutter. "Then why did you agree to let them present?" He Asks. "It's called business Yancey. You'll learn someday" I say as I open the meeting door. "Go square up the cadets. Remember. Your not a Ranger, your a Legendary (A child of a Jaeger pilot)" I say to him and he nods and walks off.

"Yes Mako?" I ask. "I want to Discuss how this partnership is going to work" she says. "Uhhh I hate Shao industries!" I groan as I sit down. "Your acting like your sun" She says and I look a her annoyed. "You know mandarin?" She asks. "You know Italian? Yes I do" I say. "Good. You'll need it. Newt will also be there" she says. "Good for him" I say. "What? He not spoken to you or anything?" She asks and I shake my head. "He has been different, joining a rival company, not talking to us" she says and I nod. "I'll get security to keep an eye on things. Keep 1 Jaeger active" I say and she nods. "See ya in the morning" I say. "See you in the morning" she says and I walk out the door.