The End Of The War

Soon Kaijus where emerging again and it was time. To blow up the breach. "You have to promise me you'll come back" I say to Raleigh. "No promises" he says. "Dude. Come on" I say. "Fine! I'll come back!" He says. I hug him tight. "Remember you have an escape pod and the sword and your core and the electro cannons..." I say. "Trust me we will be fine" "I damn hope so" I give him a kiss. "Take my wedding ring and put it on your finger. So if I don't return you will have my ring to show that I will always love you" "listen mr you will be coming ba-" I'm cut off with another kiss. He hands me the ring. "I love you to infinity" and he walks away to go into his Jaeger. "I love you to infinity times two!" I yell and he laughs. "You better come back" I whisper and go off to say goodbye to Chuck and Pentacost. Ya know just in case. I soon make it. "Chuck! Stacker!" I yell and I crutch as fast as possible. "Geez crutches are hard" I mutter. "I'm not Coming back" Chuck says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Our emergency pods weren't put back in since last time. We will blow up and inevitable die" he says. "Take this with you" I hand him a dice. "One of my lucky dice" I say. "I can't take this from you! It's gonna be blown to pieces!" He says. "I've got another one! And plus I have all the luck I need" I say and I give him a hug. "Tell your father about the green hair dye moment. He may already know but his face will make it worth it" I say with a smile. My parents come down the corridor and so does Herc. "Go talk to your father. Say the things that you've wanted to say but never had the chance" I say. I go over to Stacker. "I've looked up to you for my past 8 years of serving here ya know" I say. "Thank you for staying here. You are a very important asset to this team" "thank you sir. Your son and daughter are proud of you. Jakes thinking about signing up when he turns 20" I say. "And I would like you to be Lieutenant for the Pan Pacific Defence Corps. You'll be next in line for Marshal and if Herc where to be absent you would be acting Marshal" "Thank you" I say. "Wanna hug your godfather?" He asks smiling. "Sure" I hug him and smile. "It was an honour sir" I say nodding. "As for you Charlie" soon my dad and him are talking and my dad is tearing up. "You will always be the brother I never had and my best friend" he says. "And I will see you in heaven brother. We both knew I would die heroically" they say and I chuckle. "I'm glad I've got to work beside you for the past 7 years" my dad says and they hug it out and so does Stacker and my mum. "Goodbye Stacker. Goodbye Chuck" I say nodding and whipping away a tear. "We'll see ya in hell" Chuck says and the lift door shuts. We go back to LOCCENT and I look at Raleigh's wedding ring. It was simple but also Raleigh's style. It was gold but on the inside it was silver and had the Gypsy danger logo engraved. I put it on my left hand index finger. I watch silently as the two Jaegers walk along the sea beds. "The Kaijus are near you guys" I say. "How am I supposed to know where they are? I can't see a metre ahead of Me!" Chuck says and I laugh. Soon they are fighting the Kaijus and they come near the drop. "Guys theres a Kaiju emerging!" I exclaim. "What Category?" They ask. "It's a category 5" Herc says and I gulp. "Kill it and take the drop!" I say. "Don't do it!" I hear newton yell and pushes people out the way. I wheel out the way and he starts "you can't do that! You need to make the portal think your a Kaiju! Like a code at a supermarket!" Hermann says. "And how are we supposed to do that?" "Trick the Portal with a Kaiju!" "Right pretend you didn't listen to that take the leap now!" Herc says. Soon the Kaijus had surrounded them and Gypsy arm and leg where basically gone. "you know what we have to do" Stacker says. "Let's make room for the lady" I nod. "It was an honour sir" Chuck says. The explosive sigh goes off and I squeeze Hercs hand.
He looks at me and I give him a sympathetic look. It goes off and they kill 2 Kaijus with the explosion.

Soon Gypsies heading towards the breach and soon stabs the Kaiju and kills it going through the breach. "There in!" Tendo says and we all go tense. "Makos oxygen tanks low!" "I can do this myself" Raleigh says and sends Mako back up to the earth. He presses the button but it doesn't work. "Babes your gonna have to do it manually!" I say and he soon activates it and he's con pod is released and Gypsy danger explodes and closes the portal. "To the choppers!" I say following them and hopping in one. I attach myself to a parashoot when I soon see Raleigh and I jump out, still with a cast on and with several yells and then I land on his pod where Mako was. "Told you I would come back" he says and I kiss him. "Get a room!" Mako says I laugh and go over and hug her. "You guys did it!" I exclaim holding onto Raleigh's shoulder to support me. "Guys I've got em! Come pick us up!" I say in my earpiece and soon we are on the way home to the Shatterdome.

I smile at Ebony Fury. She was the last Jaeger left. It had been 8 weeks and my leg was healed. I was back in my Jaeger now and I did patrols around Sydney and Hong Kong as well as Anchorage. It's been fun. But trust me. It's not over yet.