The doughnut snatcher strikes again!

"Yancey!" I whisper and he follows me down the hallway where Hercs room was. "Your on distracting duty. Got it?" I say. "I distract Uncle Herc and you sneak in and get the doughnuts" he says and I nod smiling.  He knocks on the door and I hide. "Uncle Herc! Can you please come with me to the food hall to get me a sandwich?" He asks. "Sure kiddo" he says with a smile and he walks out his room and they walk down. I give him a thumbs up and sneak into the room. I see them on the kitchen counter. He's terrible at hiding doughnuts! I grab them and run out the door and down the corridor. And I managed to go the wrong way and bump into Herc. "Hey Herc! See ya!" I say running away. He chases after me. "Yancey meet me at our secret hideout!" I yell. I see Ebony Fury coming up so I jump and land on her. "Your not allowed here!" A J-Tech yells. "My Jaeger my rules!" I yell and I laugh as I jump from her hand and slide down the side pole which was running down her leg. I land at the bottom and go into the lift. "What floor?" It asks. "7" I say and I go up to open the door to see Herc. "There May only be one of me and I may be in my 40s now but I can still chase you!" He yells as I run away and slide into my room and lock the door. I go into our big cupboard where Yancey was waiting. "Got the doughnuts?" he asks. "Yes I have!" I laugh and soon we are eating doughnuts. "The doughnut snatcher strikes again!" I say.

Later I fell asleep on the sofa in the Jaeger pilot lounge room. Highly unprofessional I know. Herc then sees this opportunity and sneaks in and puts max on my face whilst I'm asleep and then goes finds Bruno and puts him on top of me. Soon he's got a massive person/Dog pileup on top of me whilst I'm asleep. The alarms go off for a riot and I shoot up to have a dog on my face and 5 people sat on me. "HERCULES HANSEN!" I yell at him as he laughs. "Karma is a bitch" he says to me in the face and dumps a cream pie in my face. "Fuck you Herc. Fuck you"

Trainees starting coming in and soon every slot was taken to be a pilot. "This is how you do it" Herc says with a smile. "Are you sure you want to step down? I know your staying here but" I say. "It's your time to be Marshal Charlie. I'm still working here but they need a new Marshal. Someone with a different perspective" he says putting his hands on my shoulders. "Thank you" I say hugging him.

Soon he hands me the official badge and hat. "Your gonna be an amazing Marshal" he says with a smile. Soon my parents take photos over and over again. "Mom don't!" I say with a laugh. "But you look so smart!" She says. "Doesn't mean you have to take tons of photos of me!" I say. "Fine." She says and I smile at her. "A new dawn. A new day" I whisper looking over my shatterdome. (Marshal Quan is not in this BTW)

I sat their bored in a meeting with Mako, Raleigh and Nate. "We should find him! Your Co Pilot just handed in his 1 month notice!" Mako exclaims. "He doesn't want to be found. Jake Pentecost is on every criminal list in America! Do you seriously want to bring him in!" Nate says and I sigh. "We need to find him first" Raleigh says. "Well we know where he is near too. He's near the Jaeger Scrapyard." I say. "What's your point?" Nate. "We our November Ajax on patrol near there and if we find him we will bring him in" I say. "Not that bad of an idea" Mako says and I smirk.

WARNING! WARNING!

PR2 (Pacific rim 2) is coming into this book. If you have not yet watched it do not carry on to next chapter.