Return to the Blamera

Start from the beginning

Shiro looked thoughtful, "Okay, so we can't go into the tunnels guns blazing. Plan B, we figure out how to draw the Galra up to the surface and battle them out there."

"Wait, I know," Hunk said with a smile, "If we attack all this big mining stuff on the surface, the Galra troops will have to come out to defend it. Then we beat them up, pull into the tunnels and Voltron saves the day."

"But how will we know how many are left down in the tunnels." Keith asked

I smiled as I raised my hand, creating a hologram of a small device.

"We can track the Balmerans and the Galra Biothermal Life Indicator Point Technology." I said. Pidge leaned in closer and adjusted her glasses.

"Oh BLIP tech!" She exclaimed happily, but Allura was confused.

"It's an acronym Allura." I clarified.

"That's a brilliant idea Zurine," Allura said happily, "One of you will need to fly around the Bulmera and drop sensors into the shafts on each side. Then we'll be able to see where the Galrans and the Balmerans are. There are already sensors built into your suits."

"I suggest Pidge handle this." I said, while the green palidan smiled.

"Yeah, I just modified my lion with the invisible maze' s cloaking ability. I should be able to fly around unnoticed. But, Zurine, how did you know that I was the right choice?"

I chuckled, "Remember back on earth, when you would fall asleep on your desk and somehow wake up in bed?"

Pidge gasped, "Don't tell me..."

I nodded, "Yep, you fell asleep working on the green lion and I would take you back to your room. You're very light you know, and the green lion says that she's thankful for your work on her."

Coran pulled up a close up image of a Galran base on the Bulmera, "That's their main power generator," he said, "If you take that down, it would severely weaken their defenses."

Allura pushed away the image of the generator and pulled up a smaller holo-screen.

"We'll stay in cloud cover while Zurine gives tactical support. With her mind, we can be of some help, but with the castle's defenses still weakened from Sendak's crystal, we can't give any attacks."

Shiro began giving orders, "I'll take out the power generator. Keith, Lance, Hunk, you take out these big mining rigs in the area. And Zurine, use the white lion to help in any way you can."

I nodded, magically changing into my palidan armor. (See the top for a picture)

We all rushed to our lions and prepared to launch.

"Are you well enough for this child?"

"I'm healthy enough to pilot you and take some damage." I replied, launching into space.

Not a minute later, the Galra began to fire.

"This is it, get your head in the game," Shiro said as we all dodged the lasers coming at us, "Remember the Balmera is a living creature. Make you pinpoint only the Galra installations and not its surface."

Pidge powered her cloak on the lion and dropped the sensors.

I watched as Hunk piloted the yellow lion to dodge and knocked itself into the generator walls.

I flew near Shiro and the black lion, "How do I take this thing down?" He asked himself, but I heard.

"I know what you plan on doing child."