Chapter 21

Hope just stared at her. She didn't know what to say or how to react. She was soaking wet, hair and all. Clothes sticking to her and looked like she had already been crying. But Hope thought she never looked more beautiful. She wanted to hug her but didn't know how she would react.
Josie spoke first "I talked with my dad and if it was okay with your aunts, I was gonna sleep over. Is it okay?"
"Its okay!" Yelled Keelin giggling with Freya watching from the other room
"Um..yeah,  yeah you can sleep over. " trying to play it cool but Hope was nervous. Why was she so nervous. She stepped back and Josie stepped in. Looking back at her dad who honked 2 times and drove off. He was worried a monster hadn't came for the urn yet (unknowing that Kaleb took it over a week ago).

After drying off and changing clothes Josie sat on Hope's bed admiring her drawings. She saw a small one of her tucked behind a family portrait. She was sitting reading a book in a library. When did she do this? Hope walked back in the room with hot chocalate. Josie smiled. Her favorite during rainstorms.  She remembered.
"When did you draw this?"
Hope took it from her and put it back. "After I met you for the first time. I was too nervous to talk to you and didn't think you wanted to be seen with the mythical tribrid freakshow."
"Seriously? Hope that's ridiculous. You're special and we literally go to a school with all supernaturals. Who wouldn't want to be friends with you?"
Hope blushed and for a second forgot they were at odds. She had to make this right. She took a deep breath. "Ok so listen. Before I lose my nerve. I'm sorry I lied to you. But I never cheated on you. The siren was a monster from Malivore and she was blackmailing me with what I did to Landon and I was worried you wouldn't want to be with me. It was wrong and I'm sorry. I completely betrayed your trust and I screwed up. I'm sorry." There. She said it. That wasn't too bad. But the awkward silence filling the room sure was.
"I still want to be with you Hope, but you dont have to lie to me. And you have to tell Landon what you did. He has a right to know." Hope groaned. She really didn't want to tell him anything. It would just further complicate things. But if that's what it took to get Josie back so be it.  "Sooo....you didn't like the siren? It was just her wanting the urn?" A shy smile slipped after her words and Hope smiled back. "Nah she's not my type. I like brunettes"
"And I just happen to like redheads" Josie tiptoed her way to Hope and gave her a small kiss. Her lips were warm and soft. She missed her so much. She put her hands around Hope's neck, pushing their bodies close. They just seemed to fit. She kissed her again and this time it went from an apology kiss to a deeper one. Both tongues fighting for dominance, Hopes hands sliding slowly down the small of her back gripping tight at the soft skin there. She lifted Josie up holding onto her thighs rubbing her thumbs back and forth. She walked her over to the bed and laid her down. She left flicking kisses all down her neck making her way down to her chest. She paused only to take off her shirt, pushing Josies up and off. Kissing her deep again, Hope's body was on fire. And she loved it. She nibbled on Josie's bottom lip while her hand slid down into her shorts. As her fingers worked their magic, Josie arched her back and moaned right into her ear. She opened her legs and wrapped them around Hope's waist to give her better access......This time, She wasn't stopping. Not for anybody.