Chapter 5

Once back inside and Hope fully dressed in her uniform they decided to continue studying. Before even reaching a new problem however, in walks Penelope.
"Hey Jo, Why arent you at the party?"
"I have to study." She said pretending to be interested in the book in front of her.
Hope rolled her eyes at the unwelcome intrusion. She should just give up, Josie is hers. Even if she doesnt know it yet.
"Well I want you to come with me. After all I thought we were working on us"
"I never said that." Said Josie
"It was implied."
"Not really." She spat out. Her annoyance for the other witch clearly showing.
"Fine. But if you need anything just call"
"I think im good." And with that the overly confident witch left the room.
"Finally!" Hope and Josie said together. They locked eyes.
"She doesnt deserve you. You deserve better than her."
"I know........but thanks. Ill be honest I didnt expect you to agree to tutor me. I always thought I annoyed you."
"You could never annoy me" Hope whispered more to herself than outloud.
"You're beautiful." Josie said randomly. Hope smiled
"Thanks." Thats twice now shes said it. That was all the confirmation she needed.
"Now I have a question to ask you....." She was about to risk it all
"Whats on your mind?" Josie smiled.
Hope leaned in and captured her lips. Soft and sweet, warm and fit just right. She nibbled softly on Josies bottom lip reisisting the urge to moan into her mouth. After what seemed like an eternity. Hope broke the kiss.
"Did you like that?" She asked, almost a whisper against her lips.
A slight nod of her head "Did you?" Brown eyes pooling deep into the blue. Hopes wolf howled inside her to claim the woman as hers. She stood, and reached for Josies hand. Pulling her into an embrace and lifting her clear off the ground. Legs wrapped around her waist she put her on the table and began hovering over her neck, her rapid pulse answering Hopes question.
"What do you think?" As her eyes glowed yellow and her mouth grabbed deep onto her neck sucking and kissing. One hand bunched in her ponytail, the other traveling dangerously close up her plaid skirt. "Ohhhh" Josie let out a moan
And Hopes wolf responded. She grabbed her again with her tribrid strength and slammed her against the library wall. Claiming her mouth, tongues dancing. Josie's hands were traveling up and down Hopes back, Driving her crazy.
"Wow"
The voice startled them both. With yellow eyes still glowing Hope turned to see Landon standing like a statue with a bouquet of roses........