Chapter 19

Lunch. Usually a chill time of the day right? Wrong.
Hope burst through the doors looking for the one person who deserved every ounce of the pain that she felt. And she found her, sitting on a table running her hands through Kaleb's dreads. Too easy. Hope threw her hands up
"Ventila denicits" Sandy went flying across the room right into the pudding cups. Hmm, not enough.
"Girlfight" Yelled none other than Kaleb
"Glasiana!" glass shattered and formed a beeline, slashing and making cuts all over the siren. Careful not to puncture though, that would be too good for her. "Levitanos" she went flying towards the ceiling...
"HOPE STOP!" Alaric ran in and slapped an antimagic bracelet on her wrist. Looking around the ruined cafetaria, Hope realized just how badly she messed up. She still didn't care though.
"IN MY OFFICE NOW" Alaric yelled then he looked up, and paused. Cleared his throat and said "and somebody get her down!" Sandy was slowly swinging on the blades of the ceiling fan by her overalls. Arms folded. Shaken, cut up and angry. But very much alive. Hope felt no regret and only wish she could've done more damage. Josie watched the whole thing,but she was confused. If Hope was cheating with the girl, Why did she attack her? She was clearly the one at fault.....she decided to follow her dad. She needed some answers.

*in Alarics office*
"What were you thinking Hope?! You know fighting isn't tolerated!"
"Look, Dr. Saltzman I was upset. Lizzie posted that I cheated on Josie but Sandy is a monster from Malivore and she blackmailed me to get the urn-"
"You cheated on Josie?!"
Sandy interjected "Well obvi, I'm not from Malivore but they kidnapped my dad and I need him back so just give me the tacky urn and we can be done here!"
Alaric sighed "You're not getting that urn."
"Fine. Then I might as well tell you that Hope has mind wiped Landon when he caught her cheating on him with Josie. Now he doesn't remember her or her infidelity at all! Who knows who else she did it to. Josie might as well be next."
"Hope is this true?"
She stared around the room refusing eye contact.
"I'll take that as a yes, I'm sorry Hope but for destroying school property, fighting,and tampering with another students memories you're suspended for 2 weeks." Hope was pissed but remained silent as she stormed out. Suspension means she has to go home. She can't be with Josie or even see her in the halls.
"Sandy, you're expelled. Now we could possibly help you with your father but it'll be a few weeks at best."
"He could be dead by then!"
"Well if you had told the truth,we could've helped you sooner."
She stormed out. So pissed that she passed an eavesdropping Josie. She saw Kaleb on the way out and hatched a quick plan. She sang in his ear and sent him to go deliver the urn. She didn't need Hope Mikaelson after all.