Chapter 7

Its saturday morning and as happy as Hope was, last night was still bothering her. She should have broke up with Landon before but who would have known things would move so quickly with Josie. Hope felt confused but she just got a plan. She grabbed her grimoire and began writing for a new spell. Not sure if its considered dark magic but nobody will know......
As the day passed and she was almost done with her spell she had to get the most important and final ingredient. Landon.
She goes back to the very library that started all the drama and sees him reading, or at least looking like he's reading. She slowly approaches the table and throws on a quick smile.
"Hey, can we talk?"
"Nope" *as he flips a page*
"Landon!....."
"What Hope? U wanna humiliate me some more? Im not in the mood"
"Look Landon im sorry, theres nothing I can say to make it better but if you can give me a chance to explain how it happened. It might make more sense"
He finally puts the book down and leans back in his chair, hands on his head. Go for it.
"You have to come back to my room first. Itll be more private. Its alot to take in."
The 2 make their way back to Hopes room and she closes the door. He sees a circle of some kind set up on the floor but didnt think it had anything to do with him.
"So whats all this for?"
"Stand in the middle and it will all make sense"
"Oh...kay " although skeptical, Landon does as he's told.
"Look if you're thinking of going in my head to make me cool with the whole thing its not happening"
"Im not"
"Oh...good" he relaxed a little
"You're not gonna remember me at all"
*poof* Hope blows dust into Landons face and catches his head to lower him to the ground. And she begins her mind clearing ritual.