Chapter 8

*PSA I am not following the storyline of legacies, so not writing with the monsters on the episodes. All monsters and spells are out of my head. All Comments/criticism are welcomed.

Hope felt drained. The spell to carefully remove certain parts of Landons memory took alot out of her and she doesnt think its ever been done before. She didnt erase his memory just the parts of it where they dated. So now they can start over and she can be happy with Josie without ever hurting Landon. As long as it stays a secret no one will know.
"Ill just tell Alaric landon had another run in with Jed (who no one has heard from) and it affected his memory. Yeah thats a good idea" I can do this. She decided to take a walk to clear her head from her secret. "Should I reintroduce myself to him or just not and let it happen.  But what if he likes me again.......What if someone tells him everything he cant remember....." Hopes mind was reeling with all the possibilities and part of her regretted the spell already but it was too late to go back now. She wasnt even sure she could .......
*ding* -text from Josie
*Lizzie finally took MG up on his offer. Im free. Movie night in your room?*
*Sounds good be ready in 10*
Hope ran her fingers through her hair and let out a deep sigh. This could all go very wrong but she was the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Mikaelsons arent afraid of anything.
Little did she know the next monster was already watching.  Thinking of a way it could make that change.