Chapter 15

The next day the girls are back in math again and so is the mysterious blonde girl. Hope would have to remember to ask Alaric about her. She's moved her seat, at the table right next to Hope on her left side. Josie gave her hand a squeeze and they sat down. Holding hands under the table, Hope periodically checking Josie's work and giving her sly kisses on the cheek. Midway through the lesson, Josie has to go to the bathroom and now mystery girl is suddenly so interested in Hope. She taps her shoulder trying to get her attention and Hope brushes her off each time.
Finally the girl gets irritated enough and writes her a note. Slipping it in the cover of Hope's notebook just as Josie walks back in class. No time to read it now, Hope scoffed in her head. She would never cheat on Josie but should she tell her the mystery girl is trying to get her attention....Depends on what the note says. When Josie came back the mystery girl put her headphones in and ignored Hope as before. Class is finally over and Josie's next one is on the other side of the school. She gives Hope another kiss and walks out the class. Hope pulls out the note and reads, "We need to talk. I'm not going to go away and you can't erase my memory like you did with Landon..." Shit. Definitely not telling Josie.

Hope goes through the rest of her day in silence. Wondering how the hell that girl knows about her spell on Landon. Nobody knows and she hadn't written it down anywhere. The spell was in her grimoire but nobody could open it but her. Freya's magic made sure of that. So how the hell did she know. Hope was paranoid now and jumped a little when Josie grabbed her arm.
"Hey, are you ok?"
"Yeah. Yeah I'm ok just a little tired I guess. Full moons coming so I'm a little on edge."
"Oh ok. Well everybody's going to see this cheesy werewolf movie. Its playing tonight in town, do you wanna go?"
"Um actually I have to study tonight."
"Oh ok I'll help you." she links arms with her
"No!" Hope answered a little too quick and a little too loud
"No?"
"I just... don't need any distractions. I'll see you later. I promise."
"Oh ok"
Hope walked off. *but where was she going?* Josie wondered. It's not like her to blow me off.....
"Hello my fabulous twin" came bouncing over was an eager Lizzie. "What's wrong?"
"Hope just blew me off and said she had to study but doesn't want me to come. That's not like her but maybe I'm just overthinking."
"Oh no. Uh uh. Our family has had enough of the Mikaelson mixed signals. I say we go investigate."
"How?" Josie was curious now
"I've been working on an invisibility spell and this is the perfect moment to try it out. I mean if you really want to know....."
"I want to know. Let's do it." With her sister in tow, Josie was ready to get some answers from her sneaky girlfriend.