Forty seven

-The next day-to-day-
"Do I have to?" Yoongi asked as his cheeks were burning red.
"Yes, cause you talked to Min-Jae when I told you not to" Namjoon said-
As he held up an outfit Yoongi had to wear to school. Yoongi gave up and changed into the outfit in his room as Namjoon waited outside. After Yoongi changed he walked out of his room with his head down embarrassed, Namjoon tried to hold back his laughter because of how cute Yoongi looked.

              His outfit by Namjoon

Yoongi held onto Namjoon's arm and kept his head down because of the attention he was getting

Yoongi held onto Namjoon's arm and kept his head down because of the attention he was getting. When Yoongi and Namjoon go to class every boy looked at Yoongi with lustful and hungry eyes especially Min-Jae while the girls took pictures of the two. Min-Jae looked at Yoongi up and down, visualizing Yoongi under him. Namjoon noticed and moved Yoongi in front of himself and back hugged him. Yoongi felt Namjoon's breath and in an instant his cheeks were red. When they sat down Yoongi put his head down in embarrassment, Yoongi wasn't about to 'focus' in class because of all the states and whispers he got from the school boys who he didn't recognize from the Namgi group guys.

-Lunch-

After some classes Yoongi stuck with Namjoon like a cat. As they eating lunch in the cafeteria Min-Jae walked up to Yoongi.
"Hi Yoongi why are yo-"
"Don't talk to him" Namjoon interrupted as he looked at Min-Jae, in response Min-Jae glared at Namjoon. Min-Jae sat down really close to Yoongi and wrapped one arm around him as a smirk slowly appeared.  Namjoon stood up and grabbed Yoongi from Min-Jae.
"I don't want you near Yoongi or me" Namjoon said in a voice that clearly said back off.
"Why not?" Min-Jae asked I'm a sassy voice.
"Because he's mine"
"No he's no-"
"Yes he is, so leave us alone or else"
"Or else what?"
"I'll get you suspended"
"As if"
"That isn't enough?" Namjoon asked.
"No, your gonna have to do better"
"Yeah, like what?"
"I won't tell you" Min-Jae said as he walked away.
"As if we don't know" Namjoon thought to himself as he continued to hold Yoongi close to his chest.
"Namjoon?"
"Yeah?"
"When can I get out is this clothing?"
"When I say so"
"... What sounds like soul?"
"So"
"Ima go change"
"I didn't say you can"
"But you said when I say so and you did"
"That's not fair"
"Not to you but it is for me"
"But you don't have any extra clothes"
"Yes in my backpack" Yoongi said as he started walking towards the bathrooms near the hangout so that he can grab his extra clothes, change in a bathroom stall and stash the girl clothes away. Easy right? Well apparently not if u have a *cough cough* stalker*cough!*

Get what I'm saying?  No?  Okay... 

When Yoongi got to the bathroom he went into a restroom stall to change I'm, until he heard the restrooms door open.
"Namjoon?" Yoongi called out knowing that Namjoon would follow him sometimes but when Yoongi didn't get a response he continued to change. Then his stall door started to shake violently as if trying to get in. A smallnwave of fear washed over Yoongi so he slowly but quietly put on his black shirt but stopped when someone said his voice which scared him. The person continued to try and open the stall door as Yoongi grabbed his phone and called Namjoon.
"N-Namjoon"
"Yea- Wait what's that noise?"
"Someone is trying to get in the stall I'm in"
"Which restroom is it?"
"The one next to our-"
Before Yoongi could finish the stall door broke open, Yoongi saw Min-Jae with him with an unsettling look on his face as if he finally got what he wanted.
"Hi Yoongi~" Min-Jae spoke in a voice that told Yoongi he was in trouble.
"H-Hi" Yoongi replied as he still heard Namjoon calling for him on the phone.
"Do you want to have some fun~"
"No, I'm fine"
"It's on me~" Min-Jae said as he had Yoongi trapped.
"N-No!" Yoongi said knowing that he was backed up into a corner of the stall.
"Namjoon help! Please!" Yoongi thought to himself as he was unable toove as Min-Jae placed his legs in between Yoongi's thighs while holding both of Yoongi's hands above his head. Yoongi knew what was going to happen next and recalled his uncle showing him how to defend himself Yoongi forcefully smashed his head against Min-Jae's causing Min-Jae to quickly back out of the stall holding his head. Yoongi booked it to the next room and locked the door after closing it. Yoongi then held his head with his hand checking if he was bleeding and surprisingly he wasn't. Yoongi sat down on the couch with his pants but placed the front part of his over sized shirt over his legs. Trying to make a plan on how to get his things back.