Three

Namjoon started to laugh as Yoongi was on the ground trying to hide out of embarrassment, most fan girls were happy that Namjoon added a new person to the group, except for a small group of girls.
"Namjoon!" One of the girls yelled out.
"Yes?" Namjoon asked (still standing on the bench)
"Why are you letting him join the group?!"
"Well, why can't I?" Namjoon asked.
"Because he is a whore and a slut!" The girl yelled.
"No he isn't!"
"Yes he is!"
"No he's not!" Namjoon yelled and jumped off the bench, ready to start something with the girl, until he heard muffled sobbing and looked for the source of it, and saw Yoongi crying into his arms with his legs close to his chest. Namjoon instantly forgot the rude bitch*cough*  I mean and went to Yoongi.

"Hey Yoongi, it's alright, don't cry" Namjoon said softly while rubbing circles on Yoongi's back.
"H-How? I-It hurts s-so much?" Yoongi said trying to muffle his cries.
"What hurts?"
"E-Everything" Yoongi said and sobbed into his arms.
"Don't worry, I'll pro*cough* take  are of you" Namjoon said and helped Yoongi up and wiped his tears away. Namjoon glared at the bit*cough* I mean girl and walked away with Yoongi.

The girl wanted Yoongi out of the group, but some one else, didn't.
A girl followed both Yoongi and Namjoon to the roof top, and decided to eardrop on their conversation.
"Yoongi I'm sorry, I didn't know that would happen, I didn-"
"I-Its okay"
"No it's not, I shouldn't have made you join the group... If you want you could leave the group" Namjoon suggested.
"I-Its alright Namjoon, I-Ive been through w-worse..." Yoongi said, whispering the last part.
"So, you'll stay?" Namjoon asked.
"I-I guess so" Yoongi said, and Namjoon hugged Yoongi, happy that Yoongi wasn't leaving the group. The girl who was watching from a far felt, anger and jealousy run through her body. The girl slowly walked away from Yoongi and Namjoon and walked down the stairs, thinking of ways to keep Yoongi to her self.
"Should I write letters and put them in his locker every day?" The girl whispered to herself while walking down the stairs.

-Back to Yoongi and Namjoon-

"Yoongi?"
"Yeah?"
"Let's go, I'm going introduce you to my friends" Namjoon said an grabbed Yoongi's wrist, Namjoon pulled Yoongi down the stairs, down the Hallways, up until they reached the 'dance room' which was actually a room with video game consoles, gaming posters, music posters, and more stuff. Namjoon was about to open the door until the bell rang.
"No" Namjoon said.
"I-Its okay, you can show me at lunch" Yoongi said, Namjoon sighed but agreed anyway.
"Alright then I'm gonna head to class I'll meet you there"
"O-Okay" Yoongi said and walked to his locker. Yoongi opened his locker and saw an envelope, Yoongi looked at the envelope and saw a heart at the back of it.

 Yoongi opened his locker and saw an envelope, Yoongi looked at the envelope and saw a heart at the back of it

Yoongi then put the envelope in his backpack and went to class.
Yoongi sat down in his seat. Namjoon saw Yoongi and looked at him.
"Hey Yoongi what took so long?" Namjoon asked.
"O-Oh, I found a letter in my locker" Yoongi replied.
"Oh, well can I read it?"
"N-No"
"Why?"
"B-Bevause I didn't open it yet, a-and what if it's private?" Yoongi said.
"Oh, since you put it that way, but now you got me more curious" Namjoon said in a deep voice while leaning closer to Yoongi.
"W-Well maybe I'll tell you if its not private"
"Okay" Namjoon said and went back to his side of the table.

The girl saw Yoongi talking to Namjoon from the back of the class (she has the same classes as them) with jealousy burning in her eyes.
"Hey Chan-hee are you okay?"
"Oh yeah I'm fine, j-just thinking"
"About what?"
"Something" The girl replied while looking at Yoongi.

-at lunch-

Namjoon brought Yoongi to the 'dance room' and opened the door. Namjoon open the door to reveal a mini house in one room, but with no bathroom, it was cool and Yoongi was looking around.
"Hey guys-oh wait... Where's Hoseok and Jimin?" Namjoon asked.
"Where else would they be at?" A boy said while playing the Xbox with an other boy.
"Okay anyways, Yoongi that boy that looks like a coconut is Jungkook, the boy next to him is Taehyung, and the one with a pink hoodie is Jin" Namjoon Informed Yoongi.
"Who's the cutie?" Jin asked.
"Who?" Jungkook and Taehyung said at the same time, looking away from the TV screen.
Namjoon sighed, "these dorks" Namjoon thought to himself.
"This is Yoongi, the boy I told you about yesterday" Namjoon said.
"Oh!" The three boys said at the same time.
"Anywa-" Namjoon said, but was interrupted by Jin.
"Hey Yoongi, let's talk near the couch?"
"I-um-" Yoongi said but Namjoon spoke for him.
"He doesn't talk much" Namjoon informed.
"Are you sure, I thought I heard him saw a few words" Jin said.
"I-I do talk... I-Its just that I'm to shy to do so..." Yoongi said almost like a whisper.
"Aw it's alright, just for a little bit please?" Jin asked.
"O-okay" Yoongi said and follow Jin to a couch and sat down. Jin and Yoongi talked, with Taehyung and Jungkook interrupting here and there to talk to Yoongi, but soon Yoongi got use to taking to them.