Eighteen

-At school-
When Yoongi and Namjoon arrived at school they went to their classes.
"Sorry we're late" Yoongi said.
"It's al-AH ZOMBIES!"
"Wha-"
"EVERYONE!  RUN OUTSIDE!" The teacher yelled out.
"Wait no!" Before Yoongi could say anything else everyone in the classroom was running out of the classroom.
"Namjoon what's going on?"
"I don't know- Taehyung!"
"Wha-" Yoongi was now being dragged around the school until they were in front of a classroom.
"Namjoon wha-"
"Wait here"
"Bu-" Namjoon then went into the classroom and dragged Taehyung out by the ears.
"Ow ow ow stop!" Taehyung said painfully while holding Namjoon's wrist to lessen his pain.
"What did you tell our 7th period teacher?"
"What are you-.... Oh that"
"What did you say?"
"I made up random and stupid excuses"
"Did you tell our other teachers?"
"... 'v'...."
"Did you?"
"... Yes..." Taehyung said before running away with Namjoon behind him.
"Alright school put early for me then" Yoongi said to himself and walked away while putting his headphones on.

Yoongi was walking home until someone grabbed his arm and pulled him back.
"Hey what are you- Namjoon?" Yoongi said with confusion in his words.
"Where are you going?"
"Home, Why?"
"Your not going home"
"Why?"
"Because your staying at my place"
"Why?"
"Because I don't feel safe with you at home by yourself"
"Why?" Yoongi said again with a smile until Namjoon caught on that Yoongi was playing around.
"Let's go"
"Wait Why?  And I'm serious this time" Yoongi said while being dragged by Namjoon again.

-Short update!-