Seventeen

After Taehyung told the teachers what "happened" he called Namjoon.
"Hey Namjoon"
"Hey did you tell the teachers?"
"... Yeah..."
"Alright cool, I got to go we're at the hospital bye"
"Bye" Taehyung said and ended the call and he continued playing his video game.

-At the hospital-

When the call ended Namjoon and Yoongi walked to the front desk.
"Uh... H-Hi um I'm here to see Mrs. Min"
"Okay and you are?..."
"Her son Min Yoongi"
"Alright, she's in room 4-B"
"Thanks" Yoongi said and quickly walked to his mother's hospital room with behind him.

When Yoongi got to his mother's hospital room he was relived to see his mother picking her hospital food.
"Yoongi?"
"Mom is what h-happened true?..."
"Y-Yes..."
"Why didnt you tell me?" Yoongi asked while walking towards his mother's hospital bed and huggered her while crying softly, but the moment was ruined in a few seconds.
"Yoongi?"
"Hmm?"
"Is that your boyfriend?  Because if he is you are totally going under him"
".... " At this point Yoongi's eyes widen and mouth opened in shock by what his mother asked him.
"W-What?"
"Is he your boyfriend?" Yoongi's mother asked again. Yoongi then turned around to see Namjoon leaning against the wall on his phone. Yoongi then turned back to his mother with wide eyes and quickly shook his head.
"N-No, he's just a classmate-"
"Are you sure?"
"Y-Yes"
"Do you want to know something?"
"W-What?"
"You aren't just friends"
"What?"
"Yoongi"
"Hmm"
"You are going to go under that boy-"
"Lalalalalalalalalal!!  I can't hear you!!"
"Yoongi your at bottom with that
Boy" Yoongi's mother said with a smile knowing that Yoongi wasn't listening. Yoongi looked at the clock on the wall then at his mother.
"Oh, um, look at the time me got to get to class" Yoongi said while slowly walking backwards and grabbed Namjoon's wrists.
"Bye" Yoongi quickly said before pulling Namjoon out of the room.
"That was quick we just came" Namjoon pointed out.
"I know"
"Then why are we leaving?"
"B-Because we, we have to get to class"
"But me and Taehyung took care of that-"
"Be quiet"
"Why?"
"Just- Didn't you hear what my mother asked?!" Yoongi asked, but what Yoongi didn't know was that Namjoon heard everything and was pretending he didn't.
".... No..."
"You heard nothing?"
"Yep"
"Oh... Okay good"
"What did she ask?"
"She asked if you were my boyfriend-" Yoongi then instantly covered his mouth while blush started to show on his face.
"She asked if I was your boyfriend?" Namjoon asked trying not to laugh at Yoongi.
"I-um-oh let's go" Yoongi said trying to avoid it.