Twenty-Six

During the whole school day Namjoon noticed that Yoongi seemed anxious.
"Hey Yoongi are you alright? You seem... Off"
"I'm Alright I guess"
"Are you sure? Is it because our backpacks got stolen?"
"N-No it's not that..."
"Oh then what is it?"
"My... Phone was in my backpack... So"
"So those girls can- wait please tell me you have a lock screen or password thing"
"No"
"Why?"
"Because I was to lazy to put one" Namjoon looked at Yoongi with 'are you serious?' Until Yoongi stopped walking and picked up a piece of paper that had his name on it, Yoongi looked through the paper until he read something he didn't want anyone to see or read.

Hey Yoongi dear?  

Yes mom?

When are you going
To bring you boyfriend
Over to dinner?

... What boyfriend?
I don't have one?

Yes you do Namjoon

Mom! We're friends!
We aren't like that!

Or are you just
Friends? 😉

Just tell me what you
Want already!

Go buy some food at the store.
And buy some ramen

Okay geez, you always
have to start a conversation
With the whole boyfriend thing.
You should have gone straight
To the point.

Hehe 😈😉

Stop just stop

Okay bye

Bye

Yoongi quickly stuffed the paper in his pocket and started looking around until he saw Taehyung and Jungkook. Yoongi quickly walked towards them leaving Namjoon confused. When Yoongi got  closer to Taehyung and Jungkook he saw what was in their hands and snatched it away.
"Hey we were reading that!"
"Oh shut up! I need you guys to help me out"
"Sure with what?"
"Help me collect these papers and throw them away"
"Got it" Taehyung and Jungkook said before taking off. Yoongi signed in relief until a group of girls and boys holding g Namgi posters walked up to Yoongi.
"Um Yoongi?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you with Namjoon?"
"Um... No I just ditched him to talk to Taehyung and Jungkook"
"Do you like Namjoon?"
"Yeah"
"Really?! How?!"
"As a friend"
"Do you like- no scratch that do you love him?"
"W-What?"
"Is Namjoon your boyfriend?"
"N-No"
"You blushing! And studdering! Awww!"
The girl yelled happily and the students behind her started taking pictures, Yoongi quickly ran until he was outside and walked towards a bench and sat down to catch his breath until someone came up to him.
"Hey Yoongi"
"Hey- Min-Jae? What are you doing here? And where's Chan-hee?"
"We broke up"
"What?"
"She cheated on me with another guy"
"Oh I'm sorry"
"It's okay, but can you do me a favor?"
"Yeah sure what is it?"
"If Chan-hee tries to talk to you ignore her"
"Why?"
"Because she will try to be with you and once she is she will leave you"
"What? She isn't like that"
"She is so do that hang out with her" But before Yoongi could respond Namjoon grabbed Yoongi and put him over his shoulders.
"W-Wait what are you doing?!"
"Taking you home"
"But-"
"Let's go" Namjoon said in a stern voice and Yoongi decided not to say anything else, not wanting to make Namjoon mad, but there was a bunch of fan girls and boys taking pictures of Yoongi on Namjoon's shoulders.

Min-Jae is back! What do you think Namjoon will do? Or What will Min-Jae do?