Twenty-Three

The next day Yoongi woke up to breakfast being made, Yoongi slowly got out of bed soon noticing that this isn't his room, but Namjoon's, Yoongi then walked downstairs to be blinded by light...

-Others point of view-

Namjoon and the others, besides Jin was waiting for Yoongi to come downstairs, and when Yoongi did come down the stairs they will start talking pictures of Yoongi in the outfit they dressed him up in last night.

-Back to the present-

When Yoongi was done being blinded by light, Yoongi saw Namjoon, Jungkook, Taehyung. Yoongi then saw Jin in the kitchen cooking.
"Why are you taking pictures of me I just woke up?!  And with the flash on?!  Why?!"
"Because you look so cute and we couldn't wait any longer"
"What?! Really! I don't think that you guys would take thousands of pictures, because of that!"
"Okay the truth is... Look at what your wearing"

             Something like this

             Something like this

Taehyung said and when Yoongi looked down Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jungkook ran or bolted out the door.
When Yoongi realized what he was wearing after 5 minutes he looked back up to see the 3boys gone, Yoongi then noticed that the front door was wide open. Yoongi got angry for a moment until he got an idea, Yoongi walked to the front door and locked it. Yoongi then walked into the kitchen with Jin and Sat down. "I told them into to, but did they listen? NOOOOOO!" Jin said sarcastically and Yoongi started to laugh until they heard footsteps coming down the stairs. When the owner of the footsteps walked into the kitchen, they sat down.
"Hello Namjoon's friends"
"Hello Mr. And Ms, Kim"
"Where's our son and his two other friends?"
"I locked them outside of the house"
"Why?"
"Because they decided to dress me in this while I was asleep" Yoongi said and stood up to show them his outfit. Mr and Ms Kim started to laugh but then apologized. Yoongi sat back down until they heard knocking on the front door and saw Namjoon, Jungkook, and Taehyung. "Please open the door!" The three yelled while knocking. Mr and Ms Kim looked at Yoongi, they then looked back at the door and shook their heads. They three boys then started pleading, trying to make deals etc.
"Should we let them in?"
"No, leave them out for a few more minutes" Jin said and they started eating.

-A few minutes later-

The knocking at the front door stopped and Yoongi walked towards the door and unlocked it. The three boys then walked inside the house all worned out.
"What happened to you three?"
"Well since you locked us out, a group of girls from our school started chasing us, and then they took out scissors and bags, i-it was horrifying" Taehyung said and soon they heard knocking on the front door and when they looked up there was a huge group of girls, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Taehyung started to let out a little scream getting flashbacks of them being chased with scissors. Yoongi looked up only to be blinded by lights, again. Namjoon then quickly stood up and hugged Yoongi, his back facing the girls and started walking away with Yoongi so... Yoongi was walking backwards. Taehyung and Jungkook quickly locked the door before going to Namjoon and Yoongi. When Jungkook and Taehyung walked into the room they saw Yoongi rubbing his eyes (by the way Yoongi was to lazy to change out of the onsies).
"Fuck my eyes burn!"
"Stop touching them"
"I can't"
"Why?"
"Cause their itchy too!" Yoongi said until Namjoon moved Yoongi's hands away from his face.
"Aw look Yoongi is still wearing the outfit-"
"Shut up! I was to lazy to change" Yoongi said until he remembered something.
"Wait, my mom is going to come home today, Namjoon can you take me to the hospital after I change?"
"Sure" Namjoon said and Yoongi went upstairs to change into his clothes.

Yoongi then went down stairs and got in the car with Namjoon and his dad, because Namjoon is not suppose to drive his dads car.  When they got to the hospital Yoongi got out of the car and walked or ran inside the hospital. "Hey dad can I stay here with Yoongi?"
"Sure but don't dress him while he's sleeping"
".... " Namjoon didn't answer back but got out of the car and walked inside the hospital.

Sorry I haven't updated but there is a problem with my phone so I couldn't update the story draft but I did now so at least I got one update done. 💜💜💜. Thanks for waiting.