Eight

The next day, Yoongi was in class, but when Namjoon came in and tried to start a conversation Yoongi would ignore him and not answer back, as if Namjoon wasn't there. It was like that for half the school day until Namjoon decided that he's had enough.
-At Lunch-

Yoongi was outside with Chan-hee talking about their favorite things to do, until Namjoon came up to Yoongi and Chan-hee.
"Yoongi" N
"... " Y
"Yoongi list-" N
"He doesn't want to talk to you" Chan-hee wanting Namjoon to leave.
"I need to tell him something and-" N
"Well do that when he wants to talk to you" C
"Well what if he does but your not letting him" N
"I know what he wants!" C
"Oh yeah! Then what?!" N
"He wants you to leave!" C
"STOP IT!" Yoongi yelled and both Chan-hee and Namjoon stopped yelling at each other.
"I-Ill take it from here, if you want you can go" Yoongi said, but Chan-hee shook her head.
"W-What did you want to tell me?" Yoongi asked.
"In private"
"No, I'm sorry"
"Fine,... Yoongi I'm sorry for how I acted yesterday, I was jealous that you spend more time with her than with me- I mean us"
"Nam-"
"Wait, I also wanted you to join the group because, there was something about you that caught my attention" Namjoon said and Yoongi sighed.
"Namjoon-"
"It's okay if you want to leave the group, I'll tell the others your reason for leav-"
"Namjoon listen, I'm not going to leave you guys but you need to hear me out, I didn't tell you about  the letters because I thought you were going to tell me to stop talking or writing to them, but I really wanted to get to know them more and eventually meet them"
"Okay-"
"But I still want to talk to Chan-hee and spend some time with her. Okay?"
"Okay, but also spend time with us because when  you do that we feel hurt that you might not wanna be friends anymore" Namjoon said, earning a glare from Chan-hee.
"Alright" Yoongi said with a smile.

-In class-

Yoongi and Namjoon were going to work on a project for class, but the Only problem was that the teacher chose the groups or partner. Yoongi's partner was Chan-hee, Namjoon with Jin... And we dont need to know the other students because I can't come up with that much names.
"We only have a few more minutes until the lunch bell rings, but all I want to say is that this project is due in the next month or two" The teacher announced and the bell rang. Namjoon then turned to Yoongi.
"Yoongi"
"Yeah?"
"Let's go to-"
"Yoongi let's go think about our project them" Chan-hee interrupted and pulled Yoongi away, out of the classroom leaving Namjoon alone.

Chan-hee pulled Yoongi to the roof top and sat down on the bench with Yoongi. Chan-hee took out a notebook and pencil.
"So what should our project be about?" Chan-hee asked.
"It should be about~... Music"
"I'm not good at music"
"Um... Okay, what about-"
"What about scary stuff!  Like ghosts and evil spirits!"
"I-I dont like that kind of things" Yoongi said.
"What about video games?" Chan-hee asked and they both agreed on that.

-Namjoon-

When Yoongi was dragged out of the classroom, Namjoon didn't know how to react. Namjoon then grabbed his things and walked out of the classroom and went straight to the 'Dance room'. Namjoon then sat down on the couch.
"Hey Nam-"
"Jin"
"Yeah?"
"Never mind"
"No tell me"
"I-"
"Tell meeeeeeee"
"No-"
"Pleassseeeeeee" Jin said, and it started to annoy Namjoon. Jin was like this throughout the whole lunch, following Namjoon every where telling Namjoon to spill out what he didn't want to say. Namjoon eventually got tired of this and turned around  to Jin.
"Fine I'll tell you but wait until we get back to the 'dance room'"
"Fine..." Jin said and walked back to the 'dance room' with Namjoon.

I'm sorry it took a while to update 💜