Fifthteen

Yoongi's eyes started to tear up when he heard his mother say those words, then Yoongi heard a crash and something or someone fell to the ground right after...

Yoongi then heard heavy footsteps going into the kitchen. Yoongi couldn't bare the silence any longer so he slowly opened his bedroom door and quietly walked down stairs to see his mother on the floor, Yoongi ran down the rest of the stairs to be with his mother.
"Mom! Hey!  Wake up please!" Yoongi yelled while shaking his mother's body.
"What are you doing  down here Yoongi?" Yoongi heard his father  say from behind.
"N-No! What are you doing?!  What did you do to mom?!"
"Who? Her?  Well she's not gonna be your mother anymore" Yoongi's father said while pulling a knife out from behind with a smile on his face.
"Dad no!  I-I won't let you-"
"You won't let me?" Yoongi's dad said in a spine chilling voice.
"Yoongi,  who said that you were going to stay?  Your going with your mom since your here"
"W-Where?"
"It depends"
"N-No!"
"Yes you are" Yoongi's dad said and came towards Yoongi with the knife, but Yoongi quickly moved away from his mother and the weapon and ran up stairs to his bedroom, Yoongi closed his bedroom door and locked but then felt burning on his cheek and arm. Yoongi looked at the burning area to see blood slowly spilling out.
"Shit" Yoongi whispered.
"One, protect mom, two take down that bastard" Yoongi told himself and started looking for his bat that he hid from his mom for breaking the neighbor's window.

Yoongi grabbed his bat and went back down stairs as fast as he could, Yoongi could see his father making wounds on his mother's body. Yoongi quickly but quietly went closer to his dad and hit him with the bat on his head. Yoongi's dad then fell to the ground.
"What the hell!" His father yelled trying to stand up but before he could, Yoongi grabbed the vase that was on the coffee table and hit his dad with it. Yoongi ran to his mother but before he did, he took the knife away from his dad's side. Yoongi tried to wake up his mother but she won't only groan as if she was being awoken early in the morning. Yoongi then call the cops and when they came they took his dad away and they his mom in an ambulance.
"W-Wait can I g-go with her?"
"Your the son?"
"Yes"
"Alright then and maybe we could treat your wounds on the way to the hospital" The medic said and helped Yoongi get into the ambulance.

When they got to the hospital they told Yoongi to wait in the waiting room since he was already treated and Yoongi did as told. Yoongi sat down on the chair in the room and took out his phone and called Namjoon.
"Hello?"
"N-Namjoon it's me Yoongi"
"Yoongi? What's wrong it's 3 in the morning"
"I-Im sorry I woke you up this e-early but... I-Im need you" Yoongi said breaking down into tears.
"Where are you?"
"H-Hospital"
"I'll be there in 20 minutes"
"O-Okay" Yoongi said and ended the call.

-20 minutes later-

Yoongi was asleep on the chair when Namjoon arrived. When Namjoon entered the room he saw Yoongi's small figure, his test stained face, Yoongi looked horrible and it pained Namjoon to see Yoongi like that. Namjoon walked closer to Yoongi and slowly woke Him up.
"Hey Yoongi, what's wrong?" Namjoon asked in a soft voice.
Yoongi slowly opened his eyes and started stretching.
"Namjoon?"
"Yeah, now what happened? Why are you at the hospital?"
"My m-mom and dad..."
"What about them?"
"My mom is in the hospital because of him, at first they started yelling so I didn't think much of it until today. I woke up t-to hear my mom and d-dad yelling..."
"What were they saying?"
"My dad was yelling at my mom, telling her how useless she is and telling her that I shouldn't be helping with the house chores and then I heard a slap and footsteps heading to the kitchen, so then I-I went downstairs to see m-my mom o-on the f-floor a-and-" Yoongi couldn't continue and broke into tears.
"Hey Yoongi, it's okay you don't have to continue if you don't want to" Namjoon said while hugging Yoongi. Yoongi cried into Namjoon's shoulders and Namjoon rubbed Yoongi's back to calm him down. After Yoongi calmed down he continued to tell Namjoon what happened.

After Yoongi told Namjoon what happened the doctor entered the room.
"Family of Mrs. Min?"
"Here!" Yoongi quickly said and stood up and the doctor nodded.
"Alright then, so Mrs. Min is okay she has a few brusies a couple of wounds that seem was made a couple days before so don't let her do any house chores besides washing dishes and stuff like that, nothing to heavy, also make sure that she gets plenty of rest"
"When can she come home?"
"In a week, we just want to make sure she gets enough rest here before going home" The doctor informed and Yoongi nodded.
"Mrs.Min won't wake up until tomorrow so if you like you may go home and rest as well" The doctor said and left the room.
"Let's go Yoongi, your staying at my house"
"N-No, I have to be h-here when she wakes up, I-I can't leave her"
"Yoongi, she won't wake up until tomorrow, if you like I can take you to your house so that you can get a pair of clothes?" Namjoon asked but got no response. Namjoon turned around and saw Yoongi trying to stay awake, Namjoon smiled to himself and put Yoongi over his shoulder and walked to his dad's car that he is not suppose to be driving and drove home.
When Namjoon got home he carried Yoongi to his bedroom and put Yoongi on his bed, Namjoon then pulled the covers over Yoongi and covered himself with another blanket and went to sleep.

Hello people this update is over a thousand words so that's why it wasn't updated sooner.