Twenty- One

After Yoongi and Namjoon left the hospital they were walking to school.
"Hey Yoongi?"
"What?"
"What would you do if I told you that I sent the video to Jin, Jung kook, and Taehyung?"
" I would go back to my house and I don't know why I'm at your house anyways"
"Oh..."
"Why?"
"Because..."
"Because what?"
"Because I was wondering if we could sleep over at my house with Jin, Kook, and Tae"
"I guess... I just need to asky mom-"
"She knows, I asked her when you left to get the cake"
"Oh... Well okay I guess I'll go"

-After school at Namjoon's house-

When the 5 boys arrived at Namjoon's house Namjoon opened the front door to see his parents on the couch.
"Hey mom, dad?"
"Namjoon we need to talk"
"Can we talk about it later-"
"No, right now, tell your friends to go upstairs" Namjoon's parents said, but when Namjoon turned around he saw his friends dragging Yoongi upstairs already.  Namjoon then slowly walked towards the couch and sat across from his parents.
"Namjoon"
"Yeah?"
"We want you to get a girl or boyfriend right now"
"What?! Why right now?!"
"Because my friend from a company is showing off again so I want you to get in a relationship now"
"But-"
"Now!"
"No! I need time I can't just-"
"We said now! Or we will choose someone you know to be with you!"
"What?! No!"
"Yes! Maybe that boy your friends were dragging up the stairs so quickly!" Namjoon's parents said and raised their voices. Namjoon angerly stood up from the couch  and went upstairs to his room and slammed the door, forgetting that his friends were there and when Namjoon slammed the door it caused Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi to scream.
"Why did you scream?"
"You slammed the door!"
"What does-"
"We were falling asleep!" Jin, Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung yelled. Namjoon then sighed and sat down on his bed.
"What's wrong Namjoon?" Jin asked.
"It's just that my parents want me to be in a relationship just because their friends son is gonna be in one"
"Oh... Who's it gonna be"
"I know who but I want to make sure that they like me first and I don't want them to be forced to be with me" Namjoon said and everyone was quiet until video games were being played, the three boys turned around to see Taehyung and Jungkook playing  video game. "Now's not the time to be serious" Taehyung said with a smile and continued playing.

Chapter Twenty two might take some time b/c it was gonna be super awkward writing this in class with some classmates walking here and there pass me so yeah *cough* Update soon.