Not What It Looks Like

Start from the beginning

After I finished my drink I decided I was going to head back up to the room. I knew I was going to have to face Emily sooner or later. I guess I pick sooner.

I took the elevator up to our floor. I got out and slowly walked to our room. I took a deep breath and tried to hold in my tears. I slowly opened the door and saw all the girls watching a movie. Including Emily. Their heads all shot over to look at me. Emily quickly stood up and started walking toward me.

"Ali.." She said slowly.

"I don't want to talk to you," Tears began streaming down my face, "You promised I had nothing to be jealous of!" I snapped and went to my room and slammed the door. I knew Emily wasn't going to give up that easily. She knocked on my door.

"Ali please let me in so I can explain. " She said on the other side of my door.

"No, I'm not letting you in. So don't waste your time Em." I replied.

"Fine, I will just talk to you through the door then." She said. She wasn't giving up without a fight.

"Nothing happened at our dinner. All we did was talk. I promise. Then when she was dropping me off, after we hugged, she leaned into kiss me but I was never going to kiss her back. Ever. I'm with you Ali. And I only love you. Forever." She said through the door. I was crying, and listening to her sweet words, a small smile spread across my face. I didn't reply. I slowly walked over to the door, unlocked it, and slowly opened the door. I saw Emily leaning against the wall with her head down. She quickly shot her head up and looked at me as I opened the door.

"Forever." I whispered to her with a faint smile. She slowly smiled at me with her tear-stained cheeks and slowly leaned in for a hug. I jumped into her arms and hugged her back. I didn't kiss her though, it almost didn't seem right in the moment.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered as she was hugging me. We pulled away.

"Wanna walk on the beach with me?" She asked, holding out her hand. I nodded, took her hand, and we walked out the door.

Em and I walked along the beach hand in hand but not saying a word. The sun was setting and it was beautiful. I was honestly still sceptical about the whole Emily and Samara thing. It made me wanna cry but I had to trust Emily. But I also just had to ask.

"Em, how do I know you weren't going to kiss her back?" I asked quietly, but loud enough for her to hear me.

"What?" She asked. Obviously shocked I was talking.

"How do I know Emily?" I asked again but more sternly. She took a deep sigh and and kept walking, us still hand in hand.

"You don't." She replied simply. I looked at her because that's not the answer that I expected. She saw my reaction and stopped walking. She grabbed both my hands and stared into my eyes.

"You will never really know that I wouldn't kiss her back. You just won't. There's no way to fully prove it Alison," she said with a frown. I began to cry again, but she kept holding my hands and looking into my eyes,"But you just have to trust me. You have to trust me when I say you're the only one I want to be with, ever. You have to trust me when I say you're the only one for me in my eyes. You have to trust me when I say, in my eyes, you're the most beautiful, perfect girl in the world." She told me. Now she was crying too.

"But Em, she's beautiful too, and totally your type." I tell her.

"Alison, YOU are my type. You are the only thing I'm interested in." She assured me. Not letting go of my hands. Tears were still heavily rolling down my face. I was so confused and frustrated with everything.

I looked Em in the eyes and yelled, "I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DIDNT KISS HER BACK?!" I cried even harder. I felt Emily let go of my hands and I looked up to her face.

"Why would I ever want to kiss her when I can kiss you like this?" Emily regrabbed my hand and pulled me into her. She then grabbed my waist and pulled me into her lips. Our lips crashed together, perfectly in sync. I cupped her face and deepened the kiss. The kiss was filled with so much passion. This was Emily's way of proving to me she wasn't going to kiss Samara, and it was working. We kept kissing and kissing on the beach with the water crashing upon our lower legs. We pulled away slowly and gazed into each other's eyes. She cupped my face and lightly kissed me on the forehead. Then she pulled me in for a hug, I buried my head in her chest and she rested her chin on my head. We stayed there watching the sun setting for a few minutes. I pulled out and she looked down at me. I noticed she was still crying.

"Em why are you crying?" I asked her concerned.

"I just love you so damn much." She smiled. I wiped away her tears and got on my tip toes, I pecked her lips and looked at her,

"I love you too."

______________________

MORE THE COMMENTS THE FASTER I UPDATE!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

Xo-G