June / August

Wilson returned, Charles Town was surrounded and bypassed. Walson's Army joined with the Army of Ohio at Georgetown. Mobile is secured and four Transports sunk, Biloxi secured. Between the shelling of Charles Town and Liz's ten snippers, all but Vice President Dole were killed. Dole Immediately dissolved The Assembly and Senate.

England arrived, put a Blockade on Charles Town and Wilmington. Bama, Missasip, and Carolina, Virginia approved England's involvement. York and Ohio not present. Airstrikes on Columbia and Charles Town, are presently going on. Republic Forces at Appomattox, Morgantown, and  Frederick
Broke out headed east are now holding Yorktown and Norfolk. Forces of The Thirteen Lands are pushing north and east. Coastline effectively cut off,
Republic Forces are being pushed North.

The First United is pushing North to Yorktown with Two Brigades, Army of Bama. Just north of Rocky Mount, largest remaining Republic stronghold is Yorktown and Norfolk. President Dole managed to escape Charles Town, and make it to Yorktown.
Two days after Airstrikes started Columbia fell, four days later Charles Town fell.

The Second battle of Horrel Hill, Sarna lost her Father and Garret, Lana the Battle of Smithfield.

The Republic is surrendering in mass, killing Political Officers and any that protect them.

Stanson has taken over the Stella, Busard has the Intrepid. Stanson and two ships head south to Antarctica. Busard is underway with The Fleet to Yorktown to help in the Blockade.  English forces are Blockading Norfolk. Airstrikes on Richmond and Petersburg have depleted fuel reserves. Aircraft are stuck on the Carrier.

August, Suffolk fell, Chesapeake Virginia Beach, then Norfolk. The First United is now at Williamsburg.

Just a quick summary of what has happened. Although ten to twelve more chapters were actually being considered. I think four to three more should do it. I have a tendency to overwrite something.
I hope all have enjoyed this ride along my imagination and have grown to love these characters as much as I have. Sarna doesn't want it to end, we've agreed to think on another adventure.
I should have two chapters this Sunday 4-21-19 finish it the following weekend. If doesn't take longer.

Thanks for your support.
Dram12