Columbia / Augusta

Woodford Carolina, Jacob met up with the rest of First Corp and Third Corp. Barton any word on Second Corp and the rest of Third? No Sir should be about Sumter by now I figure. That's my figuring also, Orangeburg is our Rally point. Let's hope they made the turn, with no problems.
Think only thing that saved our behinds was the assault on Columbia proper, Jacob. Fourth and Fifth did their jobs. Barton, I'm going to check our rear, you have the Collum. Yes, Sir by your leave Jacob.

                             Eastover Carolina
                              Second & Third
                                         Corp
Eastover The  Republics counter-attack, of  Columbia, Second Corp Army of Carolina.
General Glenn Commanding. Third Corp General Walton Commanding. Battle of Horrel Hill.

One thing, I can say, Walton, they a well-formed Army. Might pretty watching them move. Glenn, they can fight, like mad-men, I'm telling you. Best get your Corp out a here. The Third watch you all's back. Be along shortly, won't do more than rear guard. I'd swing right try and get around them.
Don't like it, think you're right. I'll wheel right hold just long enough, to make sure we weren't seen.

Walton, I can leave a couple Batteries of Artillery.
Head out Glenn, no need, most of the Third fought these sons a bucks from Wilmington to the pens.
We'll be fine, I'm not proposing an attack. Take care, Walton, see ya at Orangeburg, if not sooner.
Oh, I'll leave Kit, might want to warn Mac and Jones. Get moving, you send Kit with word!

Walton watched as Glenn swung right, and out of his sight. You hear that Mitch? Yeah, what is that noise? Sir look! What, the hell? I see it! Mitch, how in hell, those things moving! No horses pulling it!
Cannon sitting on a steel carriage! Mitch, you catch up with Kit! Tell him, what you saw. Warn Mac and Jones. Yes, Sir what an oddity. Anything else? Horrel Hill, that's where they're headed, give the
best view to counter-attack from. Yes, Sir!
Jumping on his horse, bye your leave! Mitch tell them least two corp! I hear you, Sir two corp!

Walton thought some, could swing come from they're rear, attack slow them down some. Best not, orders say, to keep moving. They've been informed. Prepare to move, Major time is a wasting. Orangeburg Major! Yes, Sir, forward!

                        Battle at Horrel Hill

Horrel Hill Army of Carolina's second fight in a day.
What are these strange Oddities, Walton and Mitch seen? Kit is en route to inform Fourth and Fifth Corp. Mitch follows with more information.

Kit slid to a stop nearly falling off his horse, what?
Form of oddity is that? Noisy smells like nasty oil burning smokes. Wheels riding in some kind of belt maybe? Damn large cannon in a dome? Four of them four! Kit I'm thinking we best git! Hold on now let's make sure, they ain't more these things.
Besides this is a might important James. Kit spun on his back pulling pistol. Damn Fool, Mitch! Ya about got shot! Don't be a sneaking up on us!
Kit, gots more info! Get down fool, mights be seen!

Mitch kneeled next to them, damn more those oddities. General sent me ta tell ya, we seen five of those earlier. Thinks theys a movin towards Horrel Hill. Kit nodded makes sense ta me, think maybe ya should ride with us. One more feel might better in a fight. Mitch smiled, been aching to gits into some action. Sat watched those things pass by. Kit smiled, we ain't achin to gits in a fight.
Gots ta get to the Generals warns them, then fight.