Stanson's Report / The North

This Chapter has Stanson's report and The Army of Ohio.

Liza ran in, Sarna, Ben! Message from Admiral Stanson! Sarna, shouted great is it coded? No handing it to her. Sarna opened the message.
Liza wait outside please, I may have a return message. Ben, I'll read out loud.

Sarna,
Meyers reports only two ships in harbor at Charles Town. The Roosevelt and one called Constellation. Both small lightly armed ships. Walson did send word on the attacks Mobile and Grand Bay! I can send Meyer back to take on Charles Town, and I can proceed to Mobile support Fort Morgan. Waiting for further orders.
Admiral Stanson, Old Bill

Sarna, we best send Bill to Mobile. Might turn this around in our favor. Sarna nodded send Liza, his plans are a go! Ben personally tell all we move in the morning. I need to think some, see if I am missing something. Sarna what time in the morning? Just before daybreak.

Army of Ohio New Bern
Carolina

Jena pulled out pencil and paper. I'll get a message to Sarna some way. I can't sense her or feel her. I believe it's stress from this no contact. Army of York hasn't encountered enemy forces. D.C. has been fighting back, looking to break out. I'll send a rider to the coast, tell him to find a ship or larger boat, to get him to Savannah.

Sarna

Cousin, we have made it to New Bern. The Army of York has combined with mine. We shall start our move down the coast, no later than March twelve.
Not all forces of York arrived will hold till rest arrive unless it's later than the twelfth. Word north at D.C.
is they are trying to break out. York will try and hold them in place. Cousin, I will move as fast as possible.
Hope to have Wilmington encircled no later than March twenty. Very little contact light to no resistance.
Jena Commander Army of Ohio

Well, that should do it. Stepping out of her wagon.
Rider, listen head to the coast find a ship or boat. Tell them you need to get to Savannah. Get this message to Sarna or Ben! I know Savannah is ours.
I can feel it. Yes, General, bye, your leave.

Jena looked around her, it's gotten warmer the roads are turning to mud. I best move keep a regiment here, to meet the rest of Yorks Army.
If I don't we might not move at all. Runner send for General Brooks please, I'll be in my wagon.

General Brooks, good to see you, this fine warm day. Jena, I am your uncle, why the formalities?
Sorry uncle, we move no later than noon, for the coast. Leave our Second Cav and First mounted Infantry to combine with the rest of Yorks Army.
Jena that is only two hours, make it three it will be done. Jena looked at him, three then, no more.
Why the rush? I got the overwhelming feeling, we need to go and now! I will make it so. Anything else? No uncle I have planning to do, that is it. Bye, your leave Jena. She waved him on.

The Stella

Mister Wilson we'll be swinging North and east,
Off the coastline of York City. I'll have ya heading shortly. Continue to navigate off the coast best ya can. I have the heading, Wilson 38 degrees man we'll have the winds at our back from York on.

I have them duly noted Sir and in my helm book.
Busard asked how long a voyage from Bills charts?
Ya think Wilson? Five weeks from York, figure two days to York. Good winds and weather maybe five weeks three days good weather Mister Busard.
So let's say six weeks maybe less. Yes, Sir. Very well
Wilson, inform the men give them seven weeks. So as not ta upset them if it's over. That's when I'll start at worry. We're the first ship from the Thirteen Lands ta sail this far, in a great while.

I know only about 676 words of story if that. Next chapters will be a few weeks to a month advanced.
By that time Busard should be close to Plymouth England or at it. Wanted to fill in a few gaps before hand. So this short part. Thanks for reading vote comment. Hope all are enjoying. I know that last chapter had more punctuation, sorry reverted back to my old ways. Needed this one done.