You The Reader

I've often been asked, what do your Characters look like? You don't go into detail on them. Other than Sarna, she is definitely the young lady on the cover of the first book. I saw that face and hair, instantly knew that was Sarna. It's not that I haven't really thought about it. When I read, the character becomes who I think it is. Not how they're described in most cases. So Sarna is that young lady unless you feel otherwise. The rest hell, you know these characters, they look the way you want them to.
Pass along your thoughts, PM me like to know what you think.

I know I have said it before, you the reader I thank you. Your support continued reading has made this adventure fun to write. Now if Sarna and the rest let me finish it. It would be even easier. I am only telling the story. Those that write can understand that statement. Yes, I will finish this story, I won't leave you hanging. May take part three not a book just keep writing.

Special Thanks to these two, they read every week, far as I can tell. Always vote make a comment.
Deal with my Chaotic writing, still, come back to read more. Writingintheattic /AJ thank you much, DennisRoyer, Truly thank you for pointing out mistakes and asking questions, your comments are always welcome. As of now, I think you two are the only ones reading this story. Reads and votes look that way. Two readers is better than no readers.

I am a half rate storyteller. Not a writer by any way shape or form. This may be written word, I am just telling a story. I hope every one that is reading this Tale, is enjoying it and finishes it with me.

I know the Ending, it's already written in mind. I won't tell. May or may not be what you expect.

        Tale of Sarna First United Army Part 3
                        The Final Chapters