Garden City /2

Sarna, you, shouldn't have lied. Louse, I did not lie,
Walson explain to him, please. The Captured Sailors, at Fort Clinch, were sent to the Seminoles.
They put them to work, clearing and building watering ways to dry the land. The Sailors did such a good job. They were asked to stay farm the land.

They said they would take more help, those that came may live free with them after. It's a win, win
for all. We don't feed them, they earn there keep.
Plus a part of our world. Louse asked we are sure of there treatment? Yes, Clinch checks on them every month. None have died all look healthy.
They act happy. Sarna pointed at Walson I know you have no part of this if find out different. I'll kill any that mistreated them. Jacob said Sarna, the Seminoles are good people, they live with honor, more so than us. They are well taken care of.

Elder Sarna, message from Bill Stanson, I mean Admiral. Voice message. Tell me, Shield. Sarna, I shall see you later today with Owens, and Taft our help from within. Probably one this afternoon.
Thank you, Shield no return message. Yes, Elder bye, your leave. General, when will you enter Savannah? Tomorrow, Sarna, if I'm welcome. I believe they want to see you. You took it, have your day Walson. I'll come the following day, as silently as possible. Very well, Sarna the rest I must go. I need to check on this mop up.

Louse you were out of touch for a long while. Please use runners. I didn't know what was going on. I am sorry we were moving fast looks like they may have split up. Some went towards Charles Town others Northwest towards Columbia. We didn't see any retreating forces. Very, well, Lana keep track of our prisoner's treatment, please.
Father you and Ben will meet with Bama Corp commanders. The rest of you check your Corp take a break till evening meal, meeting after.

Owens, good ta see ya back, man heard you got a lot done. Who may this be? Oh, yes, Bill I forgot you haven't met, this is Taft. He was the one I told you about. Taft Admiral Stanson, or Bill. Taft, ya say, well Bill or Stanson a do. Pleasure, Bill. No, the pleasure is mine. Owens, Taft, Sarna wants to meet with us. Already arranged a carriage ta take us. We best get to the stables. Just over on that corner ta our left. We don't have time to eat? No, no time, said we be there by one the latest. Owens, Sarna, should have food, least some jerky and bread. You two wait out here, I'll run in let them know we are here.

Mister, Talbart, we're ready! Stanson been a long time. Carriage is ready, step out front. I bring her right around. Hold on Talbart, do ya have the rum and wine with it? Of course Stanson, bill goes to the Navy? Why of course. I am on Navy business.

Stanson, the carriage is a little frilly, isn't it? I mean lace little fluffy balls and such. White also. Owens ya take what ya can get. Talbart looked back, you think this is frilly. Should see the other, its a might girlish. Ya, see Owens, could be worse. Taft ya awful quiet? Ya worried about something? Why would Sarna, want to see me? Stanson smiled, Sarna, probably has a few questions, only you would of been, privy to. I wouldn't worry none.

Talbart, ya not open this rum! The cork is set all the way! Hows a man ta get a drink? Thought you'd want to wait, I have a corkscrew, you want it? For the love of coffee, of course, I want it! Pouch back of my seat. Don't ask for a tankard I don't have one. What good are ya? No good, I guess.
Wow, that has some kick! Owens care for a drink?
No thank you. Taft want a drink, ease ya nerves some. I wouldn't Taft, Bill thinks it has kick. It will kick you hard. I'll wait empty stomach. Well, I'll have another.

Talbart slowed some, Stanson guard ahead. Ease up, they won't bite. Afternoon Shield, Admiral Stanson and party ta see Sarna. Do you have any weapons? My damn sword and pistol, we are at war dear. Thunder! I said Thunder! Oh, oh cracker! You may pass. Password, stupid ain't it.
Only way ta know we aren't the enemy. Blast Owens, I know just a bother is all. Talbart stopped another guard coming up. Talbart just pull up, it's not that hard. Stanson I don't want to get shot nor gutted by a sword! Fine, Talbart, fine guard Admiral Stanson to see Sarna. Why, Bill, I know ya what ya stopping for? Stanley, hardly recognize ya,
how ya been? Good, Bill, Sarna said ta send ya to the white house, just the end of this road.