twenty-six

Katrina's pov
•••
Next morning I woke up with the biggest headache. I sat up from my bed groaning. I looked to my side and saw Brandon peacefully sleeping. I smiled to myself then leaned over to kiss his cheek. On the floor the boys were scattered, with blankets underneath and on top of them. I slowly got out of bed making sure not to wake any of them up. I made my way down stairs to find Ian and Nathan in the kitchen with Diego.

"Morning." I said sitting down.
"Hey" Diego said.
"Yo, do we have medicine, my head is killing me." I say, as I opened the cabinets. Hoping that I'll find something. "Nope, but I did make you a kit." Nathan said getting out a brown bag. I gave him a confused look.
"Kit?"
"Yeah, your 'i woke up with a hangover and now i need food' kit" he said passing me the bag.
"Thank you" I said giving him a hug.
"Where are the rest of the boys at?" Diego asked as he took the bag from my hands.
"They're still sleeping." Diego reached inside the bag and took out a bag of Oreos. "Nope those are mine" I said try to get them from him. Diego took the bag and lifted it up his head.
"Haha you're too short, feels bad." He said taunting me. I jumped up, as high as I can.
"Ugh, you know what." I said as I looked at Diego. I smiled then punched him in the stomach. This caused him to drop the bag. I quickly got them.
"Hahah, feels bad" I said mocking him.
"Definitely didn't miss that." He said looking at me. I rolled my eyes at him.
All of a sudden someone hugged me from behind. I jumped.
"Brandon you scared the hell out of me." I said laughing.
"Morning baby. Brandon said with his sexy ass morning voice.
"Morning mi amor." I said kissing him. He smiled from my action. Brandon sat down next to me. His head on my shoulder.
"So what are we doing today." Ian asked.
"Umm, i was gonna go to the mall. I'm wanna get some new clothes." I said as I took a bite out of the Oreo. Diego tried to reach for one but I smacked his hand.
"You wanna come with me B?"
"i can't, we gotta go to the studio today." He said with a groan.
"Oop, well then. I'll probably go after I'm done shopping." I yawned. "Wait B, are the boys still sleeping."
He nodded and I smiled
"I'll be right back." I said getting up. I walked over to the counter and got two pans. I ran up stairs and walked to my room. The rest of the boys were still sleeping. I hit the two pans together causing them to make a loud noise. They all woke up.
"What the actual fuck." Nick said rubbing his eyes.
"Get up." I said hitting the pans together again and again.
"Just 5 more minutes." Edwin said still laying down on the floor.
"Nope." I replied still hitting the pans together.
"We got a busy day today, now get your lazy asses up."