ten

Katrina's third person POV
•••
She slowly unlocked the door nervously. She swung the door open and took a peek inside.
"Kat, just go in." Nathan said rolling his eyes at her. She sighed and walked in.
"It feels wrong,this is the second time I've gone in here, as soon as I walked in I felt like I disrespected dad." Katrina said looking at Nathan as he walked in.
"Yeah same, dads office always gave me bad vibes." Nathan said walking over to the desk.
"So who gave you the key?" Nathan asked looking at the papers.
"When we went to go read dads will, that guys gave me the key." She said showing him the key around her neck.
"Really, a necklace." Nathan said laughing.
"Yeah, So I don't loose it." She said pick up some papers.
As she put down the paper, her phone started ringing.
"Who is it." Nathan asked her.
"Brandon." She said.
Third person pov over
•••
Katrina's pov
"Hello?"
"Can I come over, i needa tell you something."
"Yeah sure."
"Okay I'll be there in 10 minutes." Brandon said as he hung up.
"Kat.."Nathan said with a weird tone.
"Yeah, what's up."
"You should look at these papers." Nathan said handing me the papers.
Pedro gonzález
Reason of death
Mercury poisoning.
Reachers have investigated into this death. The night of his death he was drinking tequila. Lasts of his drink someone put the poisoning into his drink.   The killer must of shot him in the chest before leaving. Making it look like he got shot.
"I-i, damn it." I said.
"Mercury... where could you even get that at?" Nathan said as he scratched his neck.
"I don't fucken know but i bet Javier did it." I said putting the papers down.
"Hey" Brandon said walking in.
"Hey, can I talk to you really quick. It's about your dad." Brandon said looking at me then at Nathan.
"Let's go into the living room, Nathan come on." I said as I took the paper.
•••
"So today I went to a meeting with my dad and I over heard him talking about your dads death. He said that Javier didn't kill
Him. Supposedly Javier got caught by the police the other day. He's in a highly guarded prison." Brandon said as he pushed up his glasses, but I think it's all bullshit. I looked over and Nathan.
"Well, Brandon. We found these documents in my dad office." I handed the paper over to Brandon.
"Kat, how can we trust Brandon." Nathan looked over a Brandon. Closely observing him.
"Don't stress. His dad is Pablo. We're good. Plus I trust Brandon." I said giving me a reassuring smile. Nathan nodded.
"Mercury... where do you even get that at?" Brandon asked.
"I don't know but I don't like where this is going." I said running my hands through my hair.
The front door opened and Ian walked in.
"Hey what did I miss." He put his bags down and sat down on the couch.
"A lot..." Nathan said getting the paper and giving it to Ian.
"Just read it..."