thirteen

Katrina walked down stairs to open the door. The knocking got louder and louder.
She opened it seeing saw Zion and Edwin standing outside with a smile plastered onto their faces.
"Hey guys?" She said giving them a confused look.
"We're your personal stylist today, I'm gonna do makeup and Edwin is gonna pick out your outfit!" Zion said
"Nick and Austin are helping out Brandon!" Edwin added.
She moved to the side to let them in. Edwin closed the door and looked around.
"Damn, you have a big house." Edwin said admiring the inside.
"My room is just up here, sorry if it's messy." Katrina said making her way up stairs. Zion and Edwin followed.
She opened her room door exposing the gold color of her room.
(This was her room )

 "Like again, I'm sorry that it's messy" she mentioned again

"It's okay, fuck our rooms are worse." Zion said laughing.
"Okay So What kind of look are you going for?" Zion said sitting next to her.
"A sexy but not too sexy, if you know what I mean." She said looking at Zion.
"Okay Okay, I get you now. Go sit at your vanity." Zion said pointing at her vanity.
"So, I'll base the outfit off the makeup!" Edwin said as he took her eyelash curler and examined it.
"This is seem a torture device. Oh hell nah." Edwin said earning a laugh from Katrina.
"Okay lets get started." Zion said getting her foundation.
•••
Zion finished doing her makeup and Edwin took over.
"Fuck Zion, you did good." Edwin said giving Zion a high five.
"My turn." Edwin took Katrina's hand and lead her to her closet.
"Yellow or white?" Edwin asked.
"Umm, yellow." She replied back
"White or black?" He asked again.
"White."
He got some things and took them.
"Here try this on." He commanded. She nodded and took the clothes making her way to the bathroom.
Minutes later she can out holding the clothes she had on before.
"You guys did good!" Katrina said as she checked herself out in the mirror.
"Hells Yes we did, Edwin, I'm proud of you bro." Zion said as he hugged Edwin.
"Never knew you could do makeup?" Edwin said as he looked at Katrina.
"Kékéli bro, she taught me." Zion said with a small laugh after.
"You have a sister?" Katrina asked putting on her white boots.
"Yeah, then I have a brother too!" Zion said taking his phone out of his pocket.
"Brandon is almost ready!" Zion said as he read the received message from Nick.
"I'm nervous." Katrina blurted out. Zion and Edwin were now looking at her.
"Why?" Edwin said as he sat down.

"I haven't been on a date in long ass time." Katrina said looking down.

"Your gonna be okay, Brandon really likes you. He never stops talking about you. Remember when I commented on your post the other day. After I said it Brandon came into the room and tackled me." Zion said laughing.
Katrina felt okay. The thought of Brandon talking about her made her cheeks turn red.
"Okay my dudes, he's ready!" Zion said looking both at Katrina and Edwin.