six

Brandon's third person pov
•••
Brandon looked at himself through the mirror. Deciding if he should have his hair up or down. Second later nick walked to Brandon's bathroom and starting putting gel in his hair.
"Hey man." Nick said walking into Brandon's room.
"Hey." Brandon replies.
"So Katrina is coming tonight right." Nick asks while spraying himself his cologne.
"Yeah why." Brandon asked with a confused tone. The though of Katrina made Brandon feel a little spark.
"You should make your move, she's really pretty B." Nick said.
"Nick, I know and I will, I just feel like it's a little too early. I met her 4 days ago." Brandon informed nick. He ran his hands through his hair.
"Well, if you don't I will." Nick said with a small laugh.
"Dude, i swear. If you do it I promise you, I'll never fucken talk to you again." Brandon said staring nick down.
"Don't worry, I won't. Plus, you guys would seem cute together." Nick said leaving the bathroom.
Brandon's third person pov over
•••
Katrina's pov
*at the party*
"When did you get here?" Brandon said with a smile.
"5 minutes ago." I replied smiling back.
"Oh shit, then welcome. The boys and I are outside." Brandon said walking to the backyard. We got outside and everyone had their eyes on me.
"Omg, your so pretty, and hi I'm Haley." A girl came up to me pulling me into a hug.
"I'm Katrina and your so beautiful." I replied.
"Anyone wanna have a small photo shoot." Nick questioned standing up. We all agreed and starting taking pictures.

@Katrinaaa: life is too short for shitty relationships 🤪 📸: Therealnickmara

📸: Therealnickmara

Likes:1,000,268|comments:990,627
Load more comments...

Fan 4:OMG YES...PREACH

Brandon_arreaga:👀🥵

Fan 2:@brandon_arreaga wut...Okay 🤫

Edwinhonoret: honestly tho...

haleysnd: YES GIRL FUCK IT UP!

Theaustinporter: your hella pretty 👁

Fan 9: @theaustinporter I see you making moves aus10
•••
Katrina's third person pov
•••
Katrina looked up at the stars. Admiring them, the twinkle. All of a sudden she felt eyes on her. She looked down to she Brandon looking at her. Nothing really came to mind. She sighed then her phone rang. Quickly picking up her phone, she saw that her mom was calling.
"Hello?" She asks.
"Mija, you need to come home, your dad. He-" The sound of her mom panicking made her heart beat fast.
"Mami, What happened. Talk please." Katrina said.
"Your dad got shot, we're at the hospital. I'll send you the address but please get here quick." Katrinas heart dropped. She quickly went over to the boys.
"Guys, I have to go. Family issues." She quickly collected her things. The boys called out to her saying their 'byes'. She turned her head and saw Brandon quickly  chasing after her.
"Hey, hey. Are you gonna be okay." Brandon said looking into her eyes. She sighed.
"M-my dad got shot." She choked on her words.
"Oh shit, I'm going with you." He demanded. She just nodded and got in her car.
•••
The ride to the hospital was traumatizing. So many thoughts ran throughout her head. Her train of thoughts were broken when Brandon put his hand on her thigh.
"Hey, stop stressing, it's gonna be okay. Your dad is gonna be fine." She gave him a sincere smile. Looking back at the road... she felt her eyes tear up.