twelve

Katrina's pov
•••
"So where were you two at, when dad got killed." I looked at Ian and Nathan.
"We went to go hang out with Alex." Nathan said as he drank some of his water.
"Where were you at". Ian questioned.
"I went to Brandon's house. They threw a party." I replied looking at Brandon.
"Well, now we know that none of us could of done it. Fuck, I don't wanna say it." I said looking down.
"Now we gotta ask Monica and mom where they were at." Nathan said looking at me.
"I'll ask her..." I took the responsibility of that job. I had to admit it, I was nervous. My mom and I aren't that close. Well, I wouldn't consider her my mom. She's my step-mom. Our real mom died when I was born. I've always felt guilty for moms death but Ian and Nathan say that it wasn't my fault. Ian got up from the chair and got his bags
"Well I'm going to my room." Ian said walking to the stairs
"Yep, same." Nathan was following Ian.

At this point it was only Brandon and I.
"Hey Brandon can i ask you a quick question." He looked up at me.
"Yeah, anything!"
"So, I was thinking. Are you sure you wanna be one of my business partners?" He gave me a confused look.
"Why, did something happen?"

"No, it's just- it's just that your in a band. Your famous and I don't want anything to happen to you. Prettymuch wouldn't be Prettymuch without Brandon. Do you know what I mean?" I asked. He took my hand.

"Katrina, I'm positive I wanna be your business partner. I know what I'm getting myself into. And nothing is gonna happen to me. The both of us and your brothers are gonna be safe. How I said, I know what I'm getting myself into." He looked into my eyes and gave me a reassuring smile.

"And I have a question for you!" Brandon said smiling at me.

"Yeah!" I asked

"Will you go on a date with me?" He said and my heart stopped. A date? I smiled and looked down.

"I would love too!" I said hugging him.

"The date is tomorrow. Be ready by 6:30 and wear something casual. Your gonna love it." Brandon said as he held my hands. I looked at him again and smiled. Tomorrow is gonna be amazing.