four

Katrina's pov
As they all messed around with different beats I was admiring all of them.
Zion's dimples and His blonde dreads. Austin's luxuries blonde hair and his love for anime. Nick's ability to hit high notes and the way he dances. Edwins cute ass smile and his love for food. Lastly, Brandon. I love his dark brown eyes. You could get lost in them. Then his voice. It's so amazing.
"You okay?" Brandon said sitting next to me as he broke my train of thoughts. "Yeah why?" I asked while I look down at my phone.
"You seem quiet." We made eye contact and man, this boy is really cute.
"I-I was just thinking." I smiled.
"Hey, well, stop being tense and shaken up a little." I laughed and he nudged my shoulder.
"You wanna try out the studio." He said with a cheeky smile.
"Hells Yes I do." I laughed and got up.
"So are you guys like sound cloud rappers or something." I said looking at the buttons.
"Sound cloud really?" Edwin said laughing.
"Yeah, I know some people who are "sound cloud rappers", I mean they are pretty trash if you ask me." They all laughed.
"We're better then sound cloud." Nick said putting on a beat.
"Hmm, Interesting but really are you guys a band."
"Yeah, our band is called prettymuch!" Austin said doodling on a piece of paper.
"Ouu, can I hear a song." I asked
"Yeah sure!" Zion said scrolling down on his computer. He pressed a button and played the song.
I see you've been trying to make something out of nothing, but baby Im starting to face. The fact that you're out on the run.
Now you got me cuffed and you ain't even on me. Caught me slippin up and now I need you on me. I just wanna touch but I keep being turned away.     

Girl you could tear me apart but I can't help it I am waiting here with open arms so when you're ready you know where to find me girl you could tear me apart but I can't help it I'm waiting here with open arms so when you're ready you know where to find me

Got that key to your heart scrape my knees on the pavement here with open arms so when you're ready you know where to find me.
It stopped playing and I was amazed.
"That was so good!" I said looking at all of them.
"So, do you sing?" Brandon said with a smirk on his face.
"Well, i really only sing in the shower, but I feel like it sounds better in the shower." They all laughed.
"Just try it out, youll like it" Edwin said pointing at the studio.
"Fine." I groaned and walked in to the booth.
"What song would you like?" Zion asked.
"Umm, play hostage by Billie Eilish." I put on the headphones and sighed. Brandon put his thumbs up and I smiled.
As the music began I started to sing.

" I wanna be alone, alone with you does that make sense. I wanna steal your soul and hide you in my treasure chest.
I don't know what to do, to do with your kiss on my neck. I don't know what feels true, yeah you feel right so stay a sec.
  And let me crawl inside your veins,I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

             It's not like me to be so mean your all I wanted. Just let me hold you,
Like a hostage." The music stopped and all of the boys had their phones out. Their camera pointing my way.
"LIES,YOU COULD SING!" Brandon said with a huge smile.
"Well I guess." I looked at the time.
"Well guys it's getting late, I think imma head home." I said getting my bag.
"Awe, you can't stay longer?" Austin said.
"Sadly I can't, I promised my sister I'll get her food." I put my phone in my bag.
"Well, just know you could whenever you want." Nick said giving me a smile.
"Okay, thank you." I replied.
"Here, I'll walk you out!" Brandon said as we headed to the door.
•••
Brandon's POV
"Well this was fun!" She said walking out the house.
"I'm happy you had fun, like nick said you could come whenever." I gave her and smile. All of a sudden I felt her hug me. She wrapped her arms around my torso. I hugged back.
"Well, I'll see you soon." She pulled away and smiled. She walked away and got into her car. This girl is gonna kill me, she's go damn beautiful. I walked inside and headed to the studio.
"B?" Edwin said.
"Yeah?" I turned to him.
"You have a good taste in girls. Katrina seems really cool." He laughed and I did the same.
(A/n so in this story im gonna be using different photos, they might not all  have the characters in them but let's just pretend they do😅)

Brandon_arreaga: She said that her voice only sounds good in the shower... I proved her wrong 🌻
👤: @Katrinaaa
Comments: 782,093| Likes:900,673
            Loading more comments...
Austinporter: IM STILL
SHOCKED.
Fan 6: yoo👀
Therealnickmara: @Austinporter same😮
Fan 9: I just looked at her page and she's really pretty ❤️
Fan 4: The shower auto tunes our voice.
EdwinHonoret: I love her style ✌🏽
ZionKuwonu: BILLIE EILISH IS SHOOK RN