fourteen

"So where are we going." Katrina said looking at all the tall buildings.
" OK he's ready he's just waiting on Katrina." Edwin said looking at Zion. Zion nodded then parked.
"And we're here." Zion said.
"Do you wanna go or-" Zion asked but he immediately got cut off my Edwin.
"I'll go." Edwin got out of the car.
Katrina did the same.
"Just follow me!" Edwin told Katrina as they walked inside the building. They both made their way to a stair case. Seconds later they reached the top.
"And we are here." Edwin said opening the door.
"Thank you for everything!" Katrina said.
"It was my pleasure." Edwin said with a British accent.
She walked outside and saw a picnic blanket with pillows all over it and a basket in the middle.
Brandon was standing near the ledge admiring the view.
"This is so pretty." Katrina said getting Brandon's attention.
"Hey!" Brandon said walking over to Katrina giving her a big hug.
"You did all of this!" She said with a surprise tone.
"Yep, well nick helped me set it up." Brandon said looking at Katrina.
"You look really beautiful." He said getting Katrinas hand.
"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself arreaga." She said with a laugh.
They walked over to the blanket and sat down.
"This view is amazing." Katrina said.
"Yeah I know but it's gonna get better." They both looked over the ledge. Admiring the view.
Katrina's pov
•••
"I still can't believe that you did this." I said taking a bite out of a strawberry.
"I know, I can't believe it either." He laughed.
"Shit, looks like the paparazzi got us." Brandon said acknowledging the different people with cameras.
"So, how is it being famous?" I asked looking at him.
"Hard, it really is, people think that it's easy being famous. You just pay someone to write your song. You sing it and done. No they're wrong. All wrong.
The boys and I write all of our songs. We don't pay anyone to do it. We're in the studio for hours. Writing and producing. We have have someone help us out with our choreography. Then, we are planning to go on tour.
But at the end of the day it's worth it. Making people happy with our songs. It's amazing." He said looking down.
"Anyways how is it being the owner of a cartel." He asked with a small laugh.

"Don't get me started. Nothing has really happened. I have a meeting tomorrow. But I've been thinking lately and I have a theory. None of us were at the house when my dad died except Monica and my mom. What if they-" I said but Brandon quickly cut me off.
"What if they killed him." He said.
" I-I don't know, I was thinking really hard last night." I said with a sigh.
"But Brandon." I asked quickly getting his attention.
"Yeah."
"I really need to make sure, that your okay being part of the business. Like how I said before. Your in a band. You have adoring fans. I don't want anything to happen to you." He got closer.
"Katrina, I know what I'm getting myself into. All of us are gonna be fine. Trust me." He said looking to my eyes. I smiled and nodded. He slowly started to lean in and I did the same. Moments later our lips connect.
"And that will never get old." I said looking down.
"Never." He replied back giving me a smile
"The sky. It looks so pretty, I love how blue it looks!" I said looking up. I looked over and saw Brandon looking at me.
"Ya know that you could take a picture, it'll last longer." I said earning a laugh from him.
"What, you look pretty." I smiled and looked down.
"Guess What i brought!" Brandon said opening the basket. He took out his camera and smiled at me.

Katrinaaa: love, what a magical thing 🖤📸: brandon_arreagaLikes: 810,673|Comments: 582,019 Load more comments

📸: brandon_arreaga
Likes: 810,673|Comments: 582,019
Load more comments...

Edwinhonoret: we did good bro ✊🏽
@ Zionkuwonu
=ZionKuwonu: We did that 😤

Brandon_arreaga: I would of taken you to the movies but snacks arent allowed in 🥵
Katrinaaa liked this comment
=username: awe, did you guys go on a date?
=Katrinaaa: I did look like a snack today 👊🏽
Brandon_arreaga liked this comment.

=Brandon_arreaga: hell yeah you did 🖤
Katrinaaa liked this comment

Therealnickmara: Hope you guys had fun ❤️
Katrinaaa and Brandon_arreaga liked this comment.
username: Queen 👑

Username: You're cute or whateva

Brandon_arreaga, ZionKuwonu, Edwinhonoret, Theaustinporter and Therealnickmara liked this picture
•••

Brandon_arreaga: checking out the baddie who took this picture🤫🖤 📸:Katrinaaa Likes: 968,103|Comments: 720,637 Load more comments

📸:Katrinaaa
Likes: 968,103|Comments: 720,637
Load more comments...

Username: who was the lucky girl?
=Brandon_arreaga: @katrinaaa
=username: Ugh I ship 😔

Katrinaaa: I have to admit it, I was checking you out too 🤧
Brandon_arreaga liked this comment
=Brandon_arreaga: I know you were 😏
Katrinaaa liked this comment

Username: Katrina snapped, this picture looks so good

Username: Brandon, your fucken hot 😓
Brandon_arreaga liked this comment.

Katrinaaa, ZionKuwonu, Edwinhonoret liked this picture