seven

Katrina's pov
My mind filled with many thoughts. My dad, shot. This lead me to one thing, Javier. Javier Pena, one of my dads enemies. As tear filled up my eyes, I quickly wiped them. I looked down and saw Brandon's hand on my thigh. He quickly noticed me acknowledging his hand. He removed it.
"Sorry." He said looking at me.
"It's okay, I didn't mind anyways." I said with a small laugh.
"But anyways the party was fun." I said looking at the road.
"I'm glad you had fun, and I had a good time too!" He replied.
Minutes later we arrived to the hospital. I called my mom again, asking for the room number. Brandon and I quickly walked to the room, making our way we ran into Ian.
"Hey, is dad okay!" I asked. He looked down then at Brandon.
"Umm, Katrina. Dad didn't make it." He said with tears filling his eyes. My heart dropped. I was just frozen, I couldn't move or talk. I looked over at Brandon and hugged him. Digging my head into his chest. Tears came down my face.
"Hey, hey it's okay." Brandon said trying to comfort me.
"I-I don't know what to say." I said while pulling away from Brandon.
"I bet Javier did it. Ugh, that bastard." I said almost yelling.
"Here let's go see mom." Ian said pulling me into a hug.
•1 week later•
"Thank you for coming." My mother said hugging my aunt.
"I love you mija." She said pulling me into a hug.
"Love you too tia."
I sighed and walked into the other room.
"Hey, feeling any better." Zion said sitting next to me.
"No, but thank you guys for coming. I really needed some company." I said and they all smiled.
"Just know if you need anything, we're here." Austin said hugging me.
"Katrina." Nathan called out.
"Hmm, Yeah." I got up.
"Do you know where Monica is at." I peeked my head to the kitchen.
"She probably in her room. After the service she went up stairs." Nathan sighed and went up stairs.
"Monica is your little sister right." Nick questioned.
"Yeah." I replied.
•••
The guys and I hung out for a while. It's really sweet of them to be with me at a time like this. I really appreciate things like this. Sadly, they had to leave. Their manager called them.
"Hey before I leave I wanted to give you this." Brandon said giving me a piece of paper.
"What is it." I questioned.
"It's some songs that made me feel better when im down." I smiled at him and pulled him into a tight hug. He hugged back.
"Thank you Brandon for being here, and tell the boys I said thank you too. I really appreciate you guys for coming." I said while stilling hugging him.
"If you need anything call me." He said.
•••
Moments like these really get you thinking. Not having someone in your life anymore. They really get you thinking. There are so many thing I wanted to tell dad.
I felt tears roll down my face.
"Brandon." I whispered to myself as I got the piece of paper. I looked at all the songs and this guys has really good taste   in music.
•••
Here are some songs for you. So, the first songs are songs that get you in your 'feels'. You need to let out some feelings. Songs in the bottom and hyping songs. After letting out all of your feeling, listen to these<3
•my kind of woman- Mac DeMarco
•ivy-Frank Ocean
•The Night we met-Lord Huron
•hostage-Billie Eilish
•stay-Rihanna
•changes-xxxtentacion
————————————————————-
•Atm-j cole
•would you mind- prettymuch
(Get that self promo)
•Reel it in-Amine
•Zeze-Kodak Black
•KOD-J cole
            -Brandon <3
•••