fifteen

Katrina's POV
•••
" 20k." I said giving him a stern look. The man looked down then up at me.

"Deal, it's pure, correct."

"Yes sir."
The man took out stacks of money and put them on the table. I took the money making sure all of it was there. I nodded then walked over to a safe. I opened it exposing 6 large bags. I took them out and handed them.
"Have a good day." I said walking over to the door. He followed and walked out.
Katrina's third person pov
•••
Katrina walked back to the table, recounting the money. She nodded to herself and took the money putting it in the safe. She sighed and walked out the room locking it.

"And done." She looked at Ian and Nathan. Monica made her way down stairs with her mother.

"We're going to the store. We're out of food again." Their mother said laughing.

"Damn already." Ian said looking at his phone.

"I have 4 growing children in this house." She replied.

"We'll be back." She said looking at all of them.

Once she left with Monica Nathan ran to the window. Watching his step-mom leave the driveway.

"She's gone." Nathan said looking back and Ian and Katrina. They all ran upstairs. They all made their way to their step-moms office.

"Shit, we need a key." Nathan said.

"I got it, took it from her room." Katrina said getting the key out of her pocket. She unlocked the door. They quickly walked in opening different drawers. Their mission was to find any file related to their fathers death. After minutes of looking through many files and drawers, they found something.

"Guys." Ian said turning so he was facing Katrina and Nathan.

"Huh." Katrina responded as she looked through files.

"I found something."
Third person pov over
•••
Katrina's pov
•••
I walked over to Ian as he exposed the file to me. I took it out of his hands and opened it. Scanning the different pages.

"I cant find anything here but look at the receipts." I said giving them to Ian. He nodded and started to read them. The file was talking about dad's death. More information, but it was useless. Everything we already know is in the file.

"Fuck-" ian said as he continued to read them.

"She bought mercury."

"Your lying." Nathan said.

"Nathan why would I, it says it right here, take it. Read it." Ian said handing them to Nathan.

"Does it have an address." I said.

"Yep."

"Take everything, tomorrow we'll go to the place, well try to." I said. They nodded and walked out. I took the key and locked it.