one

Brandon's pov
The sound of foot steps filled up the empty house. The door opened. "Aha, Luis. Long time no see." My dad said as the man walked up to him, shaking his hand."Back to you, Brandon, is that you?" He looked at me and I got up and walked towards his office. "Wow, you got so big!" He shook my hand. After, greeting each other we sat down at a table.
"So, how much?" My dad asked.
"Money wise or pound wise?" The man said lighting a cigar.
"Both."
I looked at both of them. I usually never said anything, my dad would ask me for my opinion but that all. My thoughts were broken as the door opened again.
"I'm sorry that I'm late." A girl said walking up to the table.
"Katrina, ill like you to meet my good friend Pablo Arreaga" she shook my dads hand then looked at me. "And this is my son Brandon." She waved then gave me a small smile. So, I'm guessing her name is Katrina. Let me tell you she is so beautiful.
"It was nice meeting you both."
A few minutes into the "meeting" my dad and Katrina's are laughing. Telling Katrina and I stories about their past.
"7lb for 2k and you have your self a deal" Katrina looked at her father.
"May you excuse us." Her father said. They got up and walked out.
Katrina's pov
"7lb for 2k" I said. My dad sat down smoking his cigar. "I'm saying yes, he's a good friend. We've known each other for the longest time. If he was someone else, I would of made it 5k" he said puffing out smoke. "Fine, say yes but what are you gonna do with the money. With the more money you get the bigger of a target you become." He looks at me.
"Princessa, nothing's gonna happen to me. I've raised four beautiful kids for 19 years. Your brothers are gonna be turning twenty in two months. Your gonna be eighteen in three months, your sister. She's gonna be sixteen in nine more months. If I die at least I'm gonna for knowing that I've raise four beautiful and smart kids." I hugged him.
We walked inside and made the deal. We all shook hands one last time and my father and Brandon's sat down to talk a little more.
"Well, I'm gonna be outside." I got up and pushed in the chair. Brandon got up. "Same here. I don't wanna hear the time you guys got at the same girl. AT THE SAME TIME."
We both walked outside and sat down on the bench. I sighed and took my phone out. I opened some messages. "So, your name is Katrina right?" Brandon looked at me. I looked up.
"Yup, and your is Brandon." He smiled. He was cute. I had to admit it.
"So, can i ask you something?" He nodded.
"Why isn't your lock locked?" He laughed and got it. "I haven't found the one yet, I was planning to give the love of my life the key." I looked at it. He had the key around his neck, with other chains.
"Well." I looked down. "How old are you" he looked at me.
"17. How about you?" I looked at him. I took some time to admire him. His dark hair to the small piercing he had on his nose.
"18." I nodded.
"I am so bad at making conversation." I looked and him and laughed.
"Don't worry me too!" We both laughed.
We heard the front door open.
"Well it was nice doing business with you." My father said.
"Nice doing business with you too." Brandon and I got up.
"What where you two doing out here." My father looked at us.
"Talking." Brandon said and my father laughed.
"Well Brandon lets go!" His dad said.

Brandon's pov
"Well it was nice talking to you." She said looking at me. "Nice talking to you to." I smiled.
"Wait, can I see your phone really quick." I gave her a confused look then took my phone out. I handed it to her and I could tell she was typing something.
"Here, maybe we could hangout sometime. You seem chill." She gave me my phone and then smiled. I looked at me phone then saw her number. I smiled. I would be nice, getting to know her more. "We'll see ya." She waved then walked inside.