twenty-five

Katrina's pov
•••
"Aye, Katrina. We're here." Ian yelled.
"Here I'm the kitchen." I replied as I laid my head on Brandon's shoulder. Ian and Nathan  walked into the kitchen with 6 guys behind them.
"KATRINA!" One of them yelled. I quickly got up and went to go hug him. Alex.
"Oh my god, I missed you!" I said hugging him. "How's collage?" I asked letting go. I looked over at Brandon who seemed a little uncomfortable. I walked over to him and hugged him.
"Don't worry, he's gay." I whispered.
He smiled then looked over to the other guys.
"It's good, hella fine guys but I mean besides that it good." He said looking over to me then at the boys.
"Anyways, guys. These are my friends." I said.
"Edwin, Austin, Zion, nick and lastly mi novio. Brandon." I said introducing the guys .
"Now, this is Alex, Jordan, Cain, Ruben, ceased and you've met Diego before.
"Where's mom and Monica at?" Nathan asked.
"Probably planning our deaths." I said laughing.
I mean I probably wasn't wrong. I haven't seen them all week. After dad's death they've been very distant with us. I really didn't mind cause the boys were always over. 
"So, how's the business going." Ceaser said taking out at bottle of tequila from the cabinets.
"Okay, I guess. Nothings really happened and I hope that it says that way."

"Damn, no sells so far?"

"Some, I had a couple of buyers last week. I have other things to worry about"

"Busy ass lady, okay boo I see you. Over running a business that has to do with drugs and shit." Alex said smiling.
"Yup."

"Now Brandon." Alex said looking at Brandon.

"Huh?"

"If you break my putas heart I will break your legs. So don't hurt her or you get hurt." He said with a stern look.
I looked at Brandon. He was looking at me.
"I mean why would I wanna break her heart. Shit, she's fucking amazing." He said kissing me. I laughed then looked at Ceaser.
"Hmm, now pass me that tequila I wanna get fucked up too."