five

Katrina's third person pov
•••
"900...1k" Katrina said putting the money on the table. She looked over at her dad who was too busy trying to light a cigar.
"Okay, So there is 1k. Question, what are you gonna do with the money." She looked over at the money.
"Give it to you, princesa." Her dad said looking over at her. Smoke came out of his mouth as he smiled at her.
"Me?" She asked with a confused tone.
"Si, porqué?" He questioned her confusion.
"No, dad. I can't take it, it's too much." She looked at him shaking her head side to side.
"I'm demanding you to take it, plus mija you've been a big help lately. You deserve it." He gave her a genuine smile.
Katrina looked at him then sighed.
"But-" She said but got cut off quickly.
"No buts', I'll rather give you the money. Monica is spoiled enough. Go out get your self nice things." He gave her a reassuring look. She didn't have a choice. She got up and walked over to her dad.
As she gave him a hug she said "thank you dad." She smiled at him and he did the same back.
Katrina walked to the end where she was sitting. She got the money and headed to her room. When she arrived to her room. Once again, she looked at the money and sighed. Moments later Katrina made her way to her bed. She pulled out a black box from under the bed and put the money inside. During this process she got a call from Brandon
Third person pov over
...
I picked up my phone and saw that Brandon was calling.
"Hello?" I said whole putting the box back under the bed.
"Are you free tonight?" He asked.
"Umm, Yeah Why?" I spark of confusion ran through me again.
"Well, we are throwing a party tonight and I wanted to see if you wanted to come." I smiled to myself as he said that.
"Yeah sure, I'm down." I said.
"Boys! She coming." Brandon said and some yells could be heard.
"Okay cool, be here by 9." He said.
"Will do! Bye B." I said and hung up the phone. I bit the inside of my cheek.
"Well, there's a party tonight. Do I wanna get a new outfit." I asked myself.
"You know what, dads right. Treat yourself. I'm gonna get myself a hella nice outfit." I said pulling out the black box from under the bed.
"50,100. There that should do it." I smiled and slide he box back under.

Sorry this chapter is short... I'm trying to build up everything slowly. - Y