nine

Katrina's third person pov
•••
As Katrina got out of her car she could hear music being played from inside the house. She walked over to the front door and knocked.
"Come in!" She heard Zion yell. She opened the door and walked inside taking off her jacket, revealing the rest of her outfit
"Hmm girl, you look so good." Haley said getting up and hugged Katrina.
"Thank you, but do you know where Brandon is, I needa talk to him." Katrina said looking around the house. Trying to see if she could spot  Brandon.
"He should be in his room." Haley said.
"Just go up the stairs, second door to the right." She added on. Katrina nodded and walked up stairs.
•••
Third person pov over
•••
Haley's pov
Katrina walked up the stairs. The sound of her heels on the wood floor could be heard. She looked really pretty today. I went to go sit down next to Charlotte.
"Who, the hell was that and rude, she didn't even say hi." Charlotte said looking down at her phone.
"That Katrina, I met her at the last party that the boys threw. She's really chill, plus she looked rushed, I bet its important." I said looking at my phone.
"Hm, is there anything going on with her and B?" Charlotte said looking at me.
"No but honestly they would look really cute together." As I said that Charlotte rolled her eyes.
"Hmm, sure. Not as cute as Brandon and I" I gave her a annoyed look.
"Char not trying to be rude but why would B try to go out with you again. You cheated on him. Brandon is such a nice person and you did  something horrible to him." I said getting up making my way to the kitchen.
•••
Katrina's pov
•••
I knocked on Brandon's door.
"Come in!" He yelled. I walked in and saw him laying down on his bed looking at his phone. He shut off his phone and looked my away. A huge smile came across his face once he saw me.
"Katrina." Brandon said walking towards me. I hugged him and he did the same.
"Hey." I responded.
"So what did you need to talk about?" He asked me while he fixed his glasses.
"You might wanna sit down." He nodded and sat down on his bed.
•••
"So, today we went to go talk about my dads will." He nodded.
"And everyone thought that Ian and Nathan were gonna take over my dads business." Brandon's eyes got wide.
"He gave you the business didn't he." I nodded and looked down.
"Fuck." He whispered.
"I know."
"I'm scared, I-i don't know what to do. I don't wanna have all the pressure on me and as me becoming the new boss I'm becoming a bigger target." Brandon got up.
"Katrina, I've known you for a week already and your amazing. You've got this. You already know if you need anything I'm here." He said and I smiled. "Brandon, do you wanna be one of my business partners?" I asked. At first he looked hesitant.
"I know my dad wouldn't like this but I don't care. Yes, I'll do it." He smiled and i looked down. With his pointer finger he lifted up my chin. Brandon's dark brown eyes staring at mine. He started leaning in and I did the same. Instantly both of our lips crashed together. My insides filled up with excitement. Our kiss was ruined when a blonde girl walked into the room.
"Brandon and that chick, you guys wann-" we both separated quickly looking at her. Brandon looked at me.
"Next time you should really lock your door B." She said.
"Next time you should knock." Brandon said rolling his eyes.
"Anyways you guys wanna go get chick-fil-a." Brandon and I looked at each other and nodded.
*after eating*
Brandon's pov
"Katrina." I spoke out and she looked up.
"I forgot to tell you but you look really beautiful today." I said as her cheeks got pink.
"You don't look to bad yourself arreaga." She winked.
"Here, stand right there I'm gonna take a picture" she nodded.
"3..2..1 pose." She put her hand on her hip.
"There." I said.
•••
Katrina's pov
•••

 •••Katrina's pov•••

@katrinaaa: bitch don't kill my vibe 🙅🏽‍♀️ 📸: Brandon_arreaga Likes: 690,412|Comments:541,721                Load more comments

📸: Brandon_arreaga
Likes: 690,412|Comments:541,721
Load more comments...
Username- fuck it up girl 😱

Therealnickmara- The caption is so relatable
=Username- Honestly nick

Edwinhonoret- Que Bonita
=Katrinaaa- Gracias <3

Brandon_Arreaga- SO FUCKEN BEAUTIFUL 🖤
=Katrinaaa- 🤧🖤
=username-I SHIP I SHIP 🤫