eightteen

The group all sat down in a circle. Laughing and messing around.
"Aye aye, we should play never have I ever." Edwin said as he took a bite out of his pizza.
"Alright bet." Zion said as he played with his dreads, looking at the others to see if they wanna join. Seconds later they all agreed. Austin got pieces of paper and wrote 'I have' or 'I have never'. He handed everyone two pieces.
"Okay, I wanna start." Katrina said, adjusting herself.
"Never have I ever, umm, kissed my best friends significant other." She said looking at the guys. She looked around and saw three of the boys with 'I have never' the other two had 'I have'.
"Damn, Austin you have some explaining to do..." Brandon said giving him a confused look.
"So, we were at a party. More specifically a 360 party. Shit got boring and we decided to play spin the bottle, it was my turn and the bottle landed on Tiffany..." Austin said looking at all of the them. Edwin gave him a stern look.
"Oh hella nah, you better get away from me. You probably have some weird ass disease now." Edwin said as he stuck his finger in his mouth, pretending to make himself gag.
"Edwin shut up, you dated that roach for 2 years." Austin said making Edwin look down.
"Don't remind me." He sighed and said,
"Alright my turn."
"Never have I ever smoked weed." He looked down at his papers.
"Oh honey, I think everyone here has smoked." Katrina said laughing as she held up her paper.
"You've smoked before." Nick said confused.
"Yeah, why?" She said smiling. "I actually have some in my room" They all looked at each other, all together they nodded their heads.
"I'll go get it!" She said running to her room. Seconds later she came back to the boys, holding a small plastic bag. She smirked at all of them.
"Let's go out in the back." She said, they all nodded and followed her. They made their way outside. Zion got the bag from Katrina's hand.
They all sat in a circle, watching Zion as he rolled the blunt.
"Lighter anyone." He said.
"I think there's one inside." Katrina said getting up and going back to the house. Brandon followed her.
"Still surprised that you smoke." He said giving her a smirk.
"Hmm. Why are you surprised?" She said looking through the drawers.
"It's just you seem like you won't do that." She looked at him and laughed.
"Brandon, you're gonna find out more things about me, little by little." She said looking at him getting closer. His cheeks started to get red. She made it seem like she was gonna kiss him on his lips but kissed him on the cheek.
"Your blushing arreaga." She said laughing.
"W-What, umm, okay then." He said stuttering a little. She laughed again and playfully hit his chest.
"Come on." She said grabbing his hand.
They got outside and Katrina threw the lighter to Zion.
"Ladies, tonight is gonna be fun." Zion said as he lite up the blunt.

_________________________