three

Katrina's pov
I got out of bed then made my way to the bathroom. I turned on my speaker and put on G.O.M.D by J cole. As the started doing my makeup my father walked in.
"Hola, princesa." He knocked on the bathroom door then walked in.
"Hola pa." I smiled.
"Where are you going." He said as I curled my eyelashes.
"Do you remember Brandon?" I questioned him.
"Oh yeah, Pablo's son right?" I nodded and got my lip gloss.
"I'm gonna go hangout with him." He nodded then walked towards the door.
"Okay mija, you have fun okay?" I nodded then smiled. As I finished doing my makeup I walked to my closet.

              I was missing something

              I was missing something. The outfit needed a pop for colour. I looked around my room for my yellow beanie but I couldn't find it. I walked to Monica's room to see if she had It.
     "Hey, have you seen my yellow beanie?" I asked looking around her room.
"Why would I have It." She questioned while looking at her phone.
"Do you have it yes or no, I don't have time for this, I need to go" as I said that she sat up.
       "Where are you going?" She asked me as I fixed the beanie. "Some where." I replied. She rolled her eyes.
"Fine, but when you come back can you stop and get me food?" I laughed.
"What do you want?" I asked looking at her.
"McDonald's." She smiled then looked down at her phone. I nodded then walked out.
Brandon's pov
"Come on don't make a mess" I said pick up a football. "Why, who's coming over." Nick said with a smirk on his face.
"Someone damm." He laughed and sat on the couch.
"Just make sure you have protection" he laughed then I rolled my eyes. The door bell rang.
"OH BRANDONS BABY MAMA IS HERE!" Nick yelled then ran upstairs laughing. I opened the door.
"Hey!" I said.
"Hola." I moved then she came inside.
"Nice house." She said looking at the different pictures on the wall.
"Like your outfit" I said as she laughed.
"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself." I smiled and headed to the living room. We both sat down and the boys came down. She looked up.
"B, you didn't tell us you would have a guest." Zion said looking at Katrina.
"We-" I got cut off my Edwin as he sat next to her.
"I'm edwin, the one with the dreads is Zion, all Nike is Nick, and the blonde is Austin." They all said their Hi's then looked at me.
"Anyways, you guys wanna come work on some music with us?" Austin said, I looked over at Katrina and she nodded.
"Yeah sure." We both got up and followed the boys to the basement.
"Didn't tell me you know how to sing." She said walking down the stairs.
"Well now you know." I smiled and she did the same. This felt a little awkward, I didn't like it. Well I mean to rephrase it, I'm the awkward one.
"Hey." She looked at me as I turned around.
"Stop being tense, shaken up a little." She said playfully punching my shoulder. I laughed.
"Welcome to our studio." Nick said turning on the light. She looked around.
"This is really cool!" She said lightly touching some piano keys.
"Now ladies, let's get our music on." She said smirking. Now, this is gonna be good.

I know this chapter was boring and short. I'm sorry, I'm trying to build up the story little by little😋 -y