⚫24⚪

Jinyoung looks at me with a confused face but changes to a smile. "I know.. That's why I called you everyday."

"Both of you are so cute. A fight can be healed easily through meeting up. I wish both of you will stay together for a long time." The cashier says to both Jinyoung and I.

".. No, we both are not.."

"Thank you for saying so. I love my Minha so much." Jinyoung stops me from replying the cashier by kissing my cheek.

My eyes can't stop looking at Jinyoung. I'm quite worried about Jinyoung's condition as he sweats badly. I take the mint choc chip from the cashier, taking him to sit on the vacant seats. Instead of eating first, I offer him a spoonful of the ice cream. He shakes his head, smiling instead.

".. I don't feel easy looking at you sweating a lot right now. How about we.."

"I quit being an athlete and celebrity already." He cuts me off with a shocking words.

I stop eating. He suddenly pats my head, "Why you looked so shocked? It's my own wish.. I'm tired to fake all of my actions. I just want to be normal like other students."

"How's principal's reactions about your opinions?" I ask him.

"Your father didn't tell you about anything?" He asks me back, getting a few head shakes from me. "You get to study back at that school, your request to change school already abolished by the principal. The new principal will come tomorrow. And..."

"And?"

"You still remember the black hoodie boy that always cause fusses around school back then. Well.. the black hoodie boy is me." He confesses.

I dropped my spoon, shocked. ".. You mean.. You're the one who destroys most of the school's surrounding? I mean.. You.."

"Yes, I did all of that. I did those things because I hate the principal so much." He sighs.

I just stay quiet. So, Jinyoung is the one who made me always get to be called by the principal to his room. Jinyoung is the one who made me got suspected all my whole life in school. I don't know what to tell him, should I be shocked about it or tell him what happened?

"Minha? Wae? Why you're so quiet all of sudden?" He asks.

"Aniya... I think we both should go home now. I mean, I'm afraid you might passed out if we stay here for too long." I lied.

"But you still have lot of ice cream left." He said.

".. Let's just get back home.." I start to raise my voice a bit.

"Minha... Something is not right.. Why you suddenly look pissed off?" He tries to hold my hand but I distance myself more.

"You should go now.. I will fetch a cab for you." I take him away from the shop, waiting at the side of the road.

"Answer me first." He looks mad but his condition makes him lack of energy.

".. Because of you, I get such a bad luck at school. I mean.. The principal targeted me at all of the hoodie boy's doings. I got hate by all of the classmates because of that.."

"Mianhae... I.."

As I turn around to stop him from apologizing, he already fell on the ground. I nudge him continuously until I take a cab to bring him to the nearest  hospital.

I'm mad at you but you always worrying me..

~ ~ ~

Jimyoung finally being warded in the hospital. The doctor said that he got such a high fever and he took a lot of aspirins nowadays. I never know he suffers as much as me. I sit next to his bed, holding his hand with full of guilt.

"Jinyoung.. I know I'm upset because of the things happened before but I don't know that you also face lots of difficulties. If I answer your calls, you wouldn't have take aspirins, right? I don't want you to die before me.. I still want us to make up." I cried.

The wardroom's door opens. My father rushes next to me, looking at Jinyoung worriedly. "What's wrong? Why he is warded?"

I explain to him everything. He's shocked by Jinyoung's new habit of taking aspirins. He stays next to me, consoling me. ".. Minha, my daughter. I think.. it's better for you to take care of him. He already leave the company and he is too ashamed to go back home. If you're beside him, his old self might be back."

"Appa.. What if he hurts me again? That's the thing I'm afraid of." I look at him, concerned.

"I swear he didn't hurt you intentionally... He told me everything at school today. Also.. You won't believe what he said at the principal." He stops for a while before continuing. "He told the principal not to suspect you anymore and treat you the same way as other students. He also told your classmates that he loves you."

I can't believe my ears are listening to those words. As I take a look at Jinyoung, he looks at me with a small smile painted on his face. ".. I actually don't want you to know but since Mr Lee already told you.. I'm fine with it."

"Did you sacrifice yourself to tell the world about me?.. I mean why.. I thought that.."

"I truly loved you.. And I never lie about that. Since the first time I met you at school, I have fallen for you." He smiles.

Lee Minha.. What's this? Why your heart flutter again?

T B C