⚪18⚫

More reporters and paparazzi start to interview me like how the first reporter did. I feel so suffocated already. I keep answering no comment but they ain't go away.

"There is Bae Jinyoung!" One of the reporters shrieked before running towards him.

All reporters and paparazzi do the same as him as they push me harshly. I take a look at Jinyoung who has been surrounded by tons of reporters regarding the kiss scene. He looks fine without panicking or else.

"What kissing scene are you talking about? It's just a dare from my friend. I just kissed my younger sister. Why would I date someone at this time? I still have long way to go." He comments on one of the reporters claim.

Then, why you're asking me to date you when you don't even mean it?

I walk away from the building, quickly fetch a cab to get back home. With all of these hurt feelings, I can't seem to get a help. I thought Bae Jinyoung would help me but he just gives me another fake hope.

"You've arrived. It's all 22,000 ₩." The driver tells me.

I check on my purse for a few times. I lost my money when all the reporters busy rushing over Jinyoung. "Ahjussi.. Can you wait for a while? I forgot that my money is in my house." I give him an awkward smile.

"Please be quick, agassi. I don't get paid to wait for you." He complaints.

When I exit the cab's door, Jihoon welcomes me with his smile. He walks over to the driver's window before handing him some money. "Ahjussi, I will pay for her. Keep the change." He said as the driver drives the cab away after being paid.

I go straight to the front door without even look at Jihoon. He catches my hand, turning me to face him. "What's wrong with you today? You don't even answer my call the whole day.."

"I left my phone at home. Mianhae but I'm so tired today. I'm not in the mood to argue with you.."

"DON'T YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE?!" He pushes me towards the door angrily.

I can only heave a sigh as his phone rings right after his angry voice pierces my ears. He answers the call right away. The speaker is on, he doesn't realized. I can hear his fangirls voice. I unlock the front door with fiery heart. He calls me a few times and blocks the door using his leg.

"... Settle your problem with those girls first.. who you prioritize the most." I tell him.

"I Love You! I'm not being too fond with my fans! It is just we always have gathering every weeks." He tries to clarify things.

".. But we don't even date like how other couple did.." I replied.

"Look.. Are you jealous that I spent mostly of my times with my fans? They're like the source of my life. Without them, I will feel lonely.."

"Jihoon... Let's breakup.." I sigh.

He quiets for a while. "Mwo?.. Break.. Breakup?" He stuttered.

"You're lonely when you are with me, right? Go.. Go have fun with them all night long. I'm not even bothering you anymore to call you every night, to call you when I'm going home.."

"Minha.. I'm not that serious when I said about my fans.."

"Stop hurting me! That's all I want. The more you try to show me that you're right, the more pain I feel in your words. It's better if we end it now.." I sob.

"What is happening here?!" My father shouts as he gets off from his car together with Bae Jinyoung.

Heol, why must he brings that boy home again?

"Why my daughter is crying? You're his boyfriend, right?" My father asks Jihoon as he consoles me in his embrace. Jihoon nods timidly, looking on the ground.

"End the relationship now.. I can't take it anymore. The way you hurt my daughter makes her looks unlike she used to be when I greet her. At first, I'm happy when I saw both of you were happy during the first time I met you. But since Jinyoung explained everything to me, I always wanted to urge you to breakup with my daughter." My father speaks up.

Jihoon looks speechless while Jinyoung smirks at him. "Abeonim.."

"Don't call me that. Just go away from my house and never come back.." My father cuts Jihoon's words at the right time.

Jihoon walks away slowly as he keeps on staring at me with full of guilts. I somehow feel hurt to see him go but my heart already aches a lot thanks to him. My father helps me to go to my room as I feel nauseous because I cried a lot already.

"Rest well first. I will cook and bring your favourite vegetables soup. If you want to have time alone, tell me. I will give you time." He said before walking out of my room.

A few knocks on my door right after a few seconds my father left, confused me. ".. Do you mind if I enter your room.." Jinyoung utters throughout the door.

"I'm.. I'm not ready yet to talk to you.." I stuttered.

"I can still talk behind this door. I'm really like you but I have to say oppositely to the media so they won't know about you." He said.

T B C