⚪19⚫

I open my eyes realizing that I fell asleep on my bed with the cold porridge on my side table. As I pull my blanket, I felt something's heavy gripping on it. I take a look at my left.

"AGHH!!" I screamed.

Jinyoung brushes his eyes as he awakes listened to my sudden scream. "Can you not being too loud? I'm tired.."

"Why you're sleeping next to me?!" I shrieked.

"Your father told me to do so to take care of you. He told me to feed you the porridge but you're sleeping like a log." He explains, still yawning.

"You didn't do anything to me, right..? Answer me!" I push him away from my bed.

"Yah! You're taking it too far! Look at your clothes! You're still wearing it right?! I just touched your hands, that's it!" He yells back at me.

"Get out from my room now... I'm too tired to fight with you in the morning.."

Before I finished my sentence, he hovers on top of me. He looks at me deeply in the eyes. "I will not touch your body except if you want me to do so.. If you dare me to touch you then, I can.."

"Stop! Appa!" I screamed.

He tsked. "He is not here.. He already went to work 2 hours ago. Now, only you and me.. Answer me. You want me to do so or ..."

"Kiss me.. I just want that one thing only. Kiss." I answer him nervously.

"Choose your level then; beginner, medium or rough?" He smirks.

"Just a small peck is enough.."

He suddenly places his lip on mine, kissing me roughly unlike the way I want. I try to resist but my body acts differently.

Why do I never feel this way before? Even if I'm with Jihoon, I never feel this blossomed..

My phone suddenly rings, giving me chance to get away from this deep kiss. I break the kiss as I reached out to answer my phone. I hesitate a bit when the caller is Jihoon. I leave the room, answering the call outside. I know Jinyoung wouldn't feel great to hear me talking to Jihoon.

".. Why are you calling me again?" I answer coldly.

"I'm sorry but I know I ended up our relationship badly but... Can we meet up for making it more peaceful? You know what I mean.." Jihoon stutters a lot which still flutters my heart.

"Promise me that you won't be disturbed by your fans. I want to clear our relationship in a good way." I softly tell him.

"I will.. My cutie.. Sorry.. I'm still used to it." He apologizes as he accidentally called me the way he used to before.

"Gwaenchana, Jihoon oppa..."

Before I got to reply him, Jinyoung snatches my phone away from my hand; shocked me. He takes a look at my phone screens that shows Jihoon's name. "What's this? Are you still in contact with him?! I thought that you already ended up everything.." He sounds so upset.

"Jinyoung... We really have nothing now. We are just friends. He just wants to meet me because he feels bad as he left me that way.."

"I don't care! You are already mine and why should I let you be with this guy?!" He shouts as he hangs the call before put my phone into his pocket. "I NEVER let you meet him anymore."

I sighed. "Since when I said I'm yours? I don't even accepted your confessions or anything.."

He attacks my neck, giving it a deep kiss which have high possibility it could turn to hickeys. The more I push him, the harder his grips on my body. "Jinyoung.. Please stop. I have to go to school too.. What will they say if they saw me with these marks.." I said, half moaning.

He stops all of sudden. "Then, stop trying to meet Jihoon hyung. I don't like it." He whispers as he walks back to my room.

I quickly go to the bathroom to check the marks on my neck. It turns dark red as he kissed it deeply. I take a shower to get ready to school. I really don't care if I'm late because the one who makes me late is Jinyoung.

After finished showering, I just remembered that he is still in my room. I don't want him to see me only wrapped my body in towel, walking into my closet. I have no choice but to call him to give me my uniform.

"Bae Jinyoung! Yah! I need help right now!" I shout from inside of the bathroom.

"Wae? Are you locked inside?" He asks while trying to open the door.

"Aniya!! Don't touch the door!.. Can you please take my uniform in my closet? The one that already hanged.." I ask him politely.

"What if I don't want..? You can just walk to your room with only towel. I don't mind to see you in those.."

"I mind.. Please, help me.." I plead but only silence replies me. "Jinyoung... Bae Jinyoung.."

"I got the uniform already. Open the door so I can pass it to you." His tone suddenly turns serious after kidding with me.

I slightly open the door, suddenly Jinyoung pulled me out of the bathroom followed by my screams. He lets my hand go as he goes downstairs while telling me, "Go to your room and change. If you already finished, tell me. I will prepare the breakfast."

He doesn't even look at me at all. I should trust him.. He is not a pervert and I'm glad.

T B C

A/N
I will update when I'm free :( I'm sorry that it takes like months to give you new chapter. Have fun!