⚪15⚫

I dropped my food on the floor when I saw Jihoon smiles brightly with the girls who were celebrating something with him. I take my food that fell on the floor followed by tears wetting my eyes. I quickly run out of the cafeteria heading back to the classroom. Luckily the class is empty.

I sit at my place, cupping my face while sobbing as hard as I could. It's just the first day of our date and he already forget about me.

Suddenly, the sound of a broken glass shocked me. It's like from the next class. The sound continues for a few times. I run to see the scene. All of the windows in the room are broken and shattered on the ground. I can just see it from afar as I know if I enter the room to investigate about it, I'm the one who will be fault as always.

As I try to peek through the broken window, the black hoodie guy appears in front of me before running away. He covers his face well with black mask and the big hoodie covering his head. I quickly back off from the scene as a few students start to crowd the room.

"What happened? I heard like a broken thing." A teacher asks me.

".. I also don't know.. I just heard it too and try to look into this room and I saw a black hoodie guy breaking all the windows in this room." I explain to her honestly.

"I will report it to the principal. Everyone, go back to your class." She utters.

I walk back to my class with mixed feelings. The black hoodie guy seriously looks familiar. I think he is the one who messed with me before. I bumped into Jinyoung who is walking out of the classroom like in a hurry. I see a few cuts on his hand which concerned me a lot. I stop him before he walks away.

"Yah! Why your hand is bleeding? Did you do something?" I ask him.

"Not your business. I want to go to infirmary. Tell the teachers if they ask where am I." He coldly pushes me away.

This is too strange. My instinct for the hoodie guy identity is too strong. Jinyoung can't be that guy, right?

=

The school finishes after 7 hours of studying. I pack up belonging until I stopped when I saw Jinyoung's bag still on his chair. He still hasn't come back. Is he still at the infirmary?

I carry his bag together with me to search him at the sickroom. I freeze when Jihoon already waits for me outside of my classroom.

He approaches me as he tries to hug me. I softly decline his offer by backing off from him step by step.

".. Minha, wae? Are you okay?" He asks while he busy touches the strand of my hair.

I slowly put his hand away from my head. "Jihoon, mianhae. I have to go somewhere else today. I can't walk back home together with you. I hope you.. understand." I bite my bottom lip trying to hold my tears when the cafeteria moment still lingers in my head.

"Ah... It's okay. Take care on your way back home. Call me if... I forgot that I didn't bring my phone today. I will call you when I reached home." He rubs his nape before waving goodbye at me.

Now, I know why he didn't message me or call me during the recess time. But I'm still mad at him.

I go to the infirmary to give Jinyoung his bag. I push the door entering the room that full of medicine smell. There is no students in there at all. Just nurses who is looking over the medicine on the rack.

"Urm.. Did Bae Jinyoung come here?" I ask her.

She shakes her head. "There is no students at all since an hour ago. Are you sure he went here?"

Wait.. He usually go to the rooftop. Maybe he is there.

I climb the stairs heading to the top of the building. Yes, there he is, scribbling something on the wall. I walk silently behind him throwing his bag on his feet. He startled as his body flinched.

"Vandalism, huh? Is this the 'infirmary' you headed to?" I ask him.

He covers the wall he scribbled on with his body. "Why you care about me all of sudden? Go to your boyfriend that you loved. No need to bring this bag to me, I can buy new one if someone takes it." He answers.

I walk towards him, take his hand which is still bleeding. There is a piece of glass pierced in his hand and he just left it inside his flesh. "Don't you feel the pain? If the visible pain is not painful for you, why the invisible pain is hurt for me." I look at the ground, letting my tears dropped bead by bead on the cold floor.

"Lee Minha, stop holding my hand if you're not trying to help me... Are you crying?" He pats my back when my brawls start to be heard. "I'm not going to ask whose the fault. Cry more if you want, I will just be here." He whispers.

I wipe my tears. "Let's get this treated. You might be questioned by your company if you still insisted to wound it. I don't want your fans to worry about you.."

"Lee Minha! I'm fine! Settle your problem first before busy taking care of others!" He yells.

I startled. He is not acting this time. His face shows how serious he is. But I, myself, don't know how to solve the problem that I encounter with Jihoon. How do I want to face this whole world?

T B C