⚪️21⚫️

I go back to my classroom just to take my belonging and get away from this horrible school. It's empty as everyone is on PE Class. I get my bag, unlocking my dented locker to take all my books. It's not weird to see it's dented. I know they all tried to unlock my locker to sabotage me.

".. Minha, where are you going?" Jinyoung suddenly asks as he stands in front of me.

I stay silent before leave my locker unlocked. I go to the front door as he is blocking my way to the back door. He stops me from walking away, tugging me until all my books that I have been holding fell on the floor. I glare at him as I pick the books one by one. He lends me a hand but I swat his hands from trying to touch my books.

"Why?! I'm just trying to help you! I know I was wrong before for not telling the truth to others.."

".. stop explaining. I'm tired." I reply him coldly, quickly go to the front door.

He calls my name a few times but it's no use to talk to him anymore. Most of the students who are hanging out in the hallways saw my hickeys as I tied up my hair bravely. They all gossiping about me.

I walk pass them like nothing happens. I know I'm hurting right now but nothing can heal me better than leaving this trash community. I finally reach the school's gate after a few minutes walking along the people who are commenting badly about me.

My eyes finally tear up after I got out of the school. I feel somehow great but still sad of Jinyoung's behaviours. I bawled loudly as the security guard looks at me worriedly.

"Girl.. Gwaenchana? You can sit here for a while to ease your mind." He offers me to sit on the bench next to his post.

A shadow blocks the sunlight from shining towards my face. Jihoon is giving me an ice-cream while caressing my hair. "You shouldn't have lied to me because I know you better than that guy.." He speaks up.

I take his ice-cream as I wipe my tears that blurred my vision. He takes a seat next to me, eating his chocolate ice-cream before start to ask me what's going on. I feel comfortable to explain to him everything as I know he is sincere in knowing my problems.

"So... what you gonna do if you're not going to school anymore? Aren't your father will be suspicious of your actions?" He asks.

"I will ask him to send me to my grandma's house in Paju. It's better if I go to a place which is far from here to ease my mind." I heave a sigh while trying to smile.

"I will support whatever decision you will make. I'm sorry that I'm not a better boyfriend to you before but you can rely on me. I have no trust on Jinyoung when it comes to love life." He continues.

I get up from the bench, taking my books to go back home. I'm afraid that the longer I stay here talking to Jihoon, the more he will said about Jinyoung. I hate to hear that.

Jihoon waves goodbye to me with a bitter smile. He looks sad as his eyes become droopy like a sad puppy. What can I do? This is the best I could do..

~ ~ ~

I lie down on my bed, thinking about everything that happened today. I called Sungwoon to terminate my position as a worker in his cafe. He sounded shocked at first but after I explained to him, he started to understand my condition. He will try to keep it as secret from Seongwoo and Minhyun first because it might destroy their cafe sales.

My bedroom door suddenly was opened by my father as he looks at me awkwardly. ".. Minha, what's happening? Why are you here? Aren't you going to school?" He asks.

"Appa.. I want to live with grandma for while, can I? I have been offered to change school by this week and maybe next week I will be studying in new school." I tell him bravely.

"Jinjja? Why Jinyoung doesn't even inform me of what you said just now?" He asks me back.

".. Please don't said his name anymore. I don't want to meet him.." I avoid continuing my words as the scene where he humiliated me in front of the class hurts me so bad.

"Did both of you fight? Your face seems unhappy when I said his name." He holds my face in worry.

"Just promise me.. you won't tell him anything that happened to me. Appa.. I have my own reason but I can't explain to you." I sighed.

He hugs me instead of asking me more questions that are burdening me. He pats my back while humming me a soothing song. "Mianhae.. I'm such a bad father. Leaving you with a guy everyday to take care of you. I will not do it again." He apologises.

My phone keeps on ringing as Jinyoung calls me every seconds. My father answers the phone instead outside of my room. I wonder what he will say to Jinyoung. I eavesdrop through the door, "Bae Jinyoung.. I'm sorry but please don't come to our house again. I think it's better because your image is getting bigger nowadays."

I feel glad that my father is a trustworthy father. I go to hug him although he hasn't finished talking to Jinyoung. Appa.. you're the best.

T B C