⚪13⚫

I wipe my wet hair with my fluffy towel as I check my phone for any new messages. A few calls from unknown number shocks me. I feel unsure to call the number back or not. Suddenly, the number calls me back. I take a deep breath before answering it, "Yeoboseyo.."

"This is Lee Minha's number, right?" I stay quiet as the voice in the call is the principal. "... I have a news for you. Your penalisation will be take down due to a few circumstances and you can come to school as usual by tomorrow."

"Why all of sudden..? You did this on purpose, right? I..."

"Just follow my order. Do you want me to send letters to your father about this?" He urges me.

I paused. I end the call with a short 'Thank you' as I hate him as always. My hand is busy searching for contact list. What am I doing? Should I tell Jihoon about this?

".. Jihoon sunbae.." I call him at last, got replied with his husky sleepy voice.

"Wae.. What's wrong, Minha?" He whines cutely.

"I can go to school tomorrow.." I whispered.

"Mwo?" He sounds shocked as his voice pitched up. "You're not joking with me to make me wake up right?! Is this true?" He asks.

"Yes.. I'm not lying, not joking." I chuckled.

"Heol.. My prayer heard by the God. Tomorrow I will pick you up, let's walk together for our second day. Goodnight my boo!" He gives a smooch sound before hanging up the call.

I keep on smiling after the call. It is the first time ever I feel this fluttery. Another call comes in disturb my excited heart. The 'Don't Answer This Number'. I just let it ringing till the end and the call starts to continue until a message appears on my phone screen.

Don't Answer This Number

Lee Minha
Answer my call
I will keep on calling
I don't care

seen

I just read his message without any reply. He really call me back a few times. I answer it at last because of the annoyance, "Stop bothering me!"

"Is that a proper way to greet your future life partner? Congratulations on getting back to school." His sudden greets shocked me.

"How'd you know about that?" I ask him seriously.

"We are destined to each other, Minha. I know everything about you more than Jihoon does. I think I should end this call now to give my girl a great sleep.."

"I'm not your girl! And stop calling me!" I shout before turning my phone off. I lied down on my bed, covering myself with my blanket closing my eyes to sleep.

Hoping tomorrow my day will be nice with my one and only Jihoon.

=

I apply BB Cream on my face after combing my hair. I feel excited remembering that Jihoon will fetch me at my home. I walk downstairs with a bright smile on my face.

"Appa... Morning." My face suddenly changes when I saw Jinyoung sits on the dining table chatting with my father.

" My face suddenly changes when I saw Jinyoung sits on the dining table chatting with my father

"Ouh! My lovely daughter have woke up. Did you wear makeup.."

My anger can't be hold anymore. "Appa! Why this guy always at our house?! Aren't you afraid of paparazzi that will lead him to scandal issues?! The one who will suffer is me, not him!"

My father holds my shoulder to calm me down. "Minha.. My company becomes the shareholder of C9 Entertainment. It's just fine for Jinyoung to keep on coming here. It will benefit me more. Can't you just be friend with him? He really likes you so much."

I sigh as I throw my bag on the sofa. I take my breakfast to the coffee table in the living room. I don't have appetite to share the table with Jinyoung at all. My father tries to stop me from being rude in front of him but I can't follow his order this time.

DING!

The doorbell of the front door excites me. I run to get the door. Jihoon is standing in front of me while rubbing his neck, shy.

I hug him tightly when I feel my father and Jinyoung come towards me. "Who's this, Minha?" My father asks me softly.

I break the hug, locking my hand with Jihoon. "Appa... This is my boyfriend, Park Jihoon. We study at same school." I answer him happily.

"Ah.. Why you never tell me about this? That's why you hate to see Jinyoung this morning. Hmm.. Young man, let's join us breakfast together." My father takes Jihoon inside without waiting for his answer.

I take a look at Jinyoung who is standing at the kitchen, glaring at me. His eyes moves to Jihoon with jealousy inside. His hand turns to a fist. I ignore him as I take my breakfast back to the dining table, setting it next to Jihoon's.

".. Jihoon, right? Hope that you enjoy the breakfast that Minha always eat every time I'm around. I know it's just simple than you thought." My father tries to speak with Jihoon.

"It's okay, uncle. The meal looks delicious. I'm sure I will enjoy myself." Jihoon answers politely as he takes a spoonful of the cheese fried rice. "It's delicious!"

My father chuckles before giving him some side dishes. I can see that Jinyoung jealously look at the interaction between my father and Jihoon. He suddenly gets up from his seat, leaning towards me to wipe my mouth using his thumb.

"Must you eat this cute, Minha." He compliments , giving awkward situation between my father and Jihoon. I can feel that Jihoon starts to heat up from the sudden compliment. I hold his hand tightly under the table to calm him down.

The day already started wrongly. I wonder what will happen next..

T B C