⚪7⚫

"Bae Jinyoung.. What do you want from me again?"

I ask him as I distance myself from him. He approaches me until I back off, hit my back on the wall behind. "Isn't it improper for you to look at someone else secret?" He asks as he touches my chin with his smooth hand to make our eyes locked into each other.

".. Don't touch me!" I parry his hand away, accidentally cut his face with my nails.

He winces in pain as a slight cut is visible on his right cheek. I feel pity for a bit but my anger controls me. His phone rings all of sudden, giving me chance to run away from him. Unfortunately, he grabs my hand pulling me into his embrace. He hugs me tightly which he never did before.

"Yeoboseyo?" He answers the call while I'm struggling to push him away.

"Bae Jinyoung. Where are you?! The coach is searching for you!" His manager's loud voice can be heard through the phone call.

He kisses me followed by a loud enough smooches sound that he made when his lip touches mine. He pinches my arm, making me moan a bit because of pain. I feel so powerless when our lips meet.

"Yah! Bae Jinyoung... What are you doing?! Are you making out with someone?! Please do care of your image.." Jinyoung hangs up the call as he loosens his hands on my arms.

".. Why don't you push me away like you always do? Have you fallen for me like how my other fans are?" He asks.

That's true.. Why I act so different when he kissed me? I used to be aggressive when I'm with him but it's gone as he embraced me.

As I want to answer, he chuckles. "Don't be too mesmerized by the kiss. I just used you to skip that boring coach for today. I have kissed thousand of girls already. You're not the first tho."

"You think I fantasized a lot like you right? I have been in relationships for a few times and you're not the first for me too!" I reply to him angrily. "Also.. Don't ever come near me. I'm a human, not your dummy for you to play with."

I leave the rooftop in a verge on anger. I still don't know where to go. Infirmary again or should I take a look if there is an empty classroom. I keep walking around the school's building and ending up going to the field. I sit on the bench, looking at a few boys playing soccer.

A hand smacks my head playfully. "Did you have fun leaving me alone searching for you?" Jihoon asks, lending me a can of grape juice.

"That's fine. I don't like grape juice." I answer him coldly avoid facing him.

"Yah! Have I done something wrong? Why you're like running away from me? Even your eyes do." He speaks up.

The messages that Jinyoung sent to Jihoon still clear in my mind. I stay silent. Jihoon startled me when he suddenly holds my hand softly. "Gwaenchana..?"

I get up from the bench, acting like I am busy with my phone. He snatches the phone away from my hand, letting out a small chuckle when he saw my blank screen. "Tell me what happened. Why you're suddenly distancing yourself from me?" He keeps on asking.

"Just give me my phone. I just have a bad mood, that's it." I give a short response.

He puts my phone in his pants' pocket. He knows I can't reach a guy's pants. "Just take it. I won't need it tho." I sigh.

Suddenly, two girls approach both Jihoon and me. Their faces look so interested in Jihoon. They ask Jihoon to take their handmade gifts for him. He refuses at first but has to take them at last. I look at them bitterly as I heard their conversations.

"Oppa! I made this cookies for you. It is your favourite flavour." One of the girls shyly smiles at Jihoon. Even Jihoon's face turns red.

I shouldn't be close to Jihoon anymore, if not, he won't feel these kinds of services from his fans.

I walk away quietly. I finally made my decision to go to my class back although I know I will get much hate because of the incident before. I slide the front door of my class, getting all eyes on me. Even the teacher seems surprised to see me.

"... Minha, you are late. As always.. Just take a seat." Miss Ji said with a heave of sigh.

I bow to her, walking to my seat slowly. A few sticky notes stuck on my desk. I take them out without even reading them. I already know what they were as I saw the words were written in red ink pen. When I go to the dustbin, I notice my bag is in there torn up. I take it back with a forceful smile, heading back to my seat.

"So.. Minha, please turn to page 56 and read the passage." Miss Ji asks me as she walks towards my table.

I just put the wet book on my desk. I don't know how to turn the pages when the pages stick together because it was drenched in water.

"Minha.. Oh gosh! Who did this to you.."

"Miss Ji, I'm okay. You can just proceed on teaching. I will jot down some notes.." I smile at her before she started worrying about me more.

"She can just read mine. I have to go for a schedule in 10 more minutes." That hateful voice interrupts me. Jinyoung puts his textbook on my table before walking out of the class after bowing at Miss Ji.

"Jinyoung is so kind. He is such a true role model." She kindly praises him.

I don't even dare to touch his book. I know he isn't sincere about it and just want to show off in front of the teachers and other students. I'm sick of all of these.

Can I just leave this school?

T B C