⚪️22⚫️

I spend my lone time in my bedroom as my father is busy cooking dinner for us. I decide to stay away from my phone for a while to not remember him anymore. I open my window to get fresh air. As I take a look at the scenery outside, I saw a guy leaning on the front door but he has a gloomy feeling.

".. Heol.. He comes again. Bae Jinyoung.." I stutter as I go downstairs to make sure the door is locked.

"Minha, wae? Is there someone you invited tonight?" My father asks as he takes a look at the surveillance monitor.

"Aniya.. I'm just checking whether it's locked or not.."

"There is a person outside. Why he is leaning on our door? Is he sick?!" My father becomes panic and tries to open the door. I try to stop him but the door has already opened. I can only sigh.

"Minha, why you sound disappointed..." He stops when he finally realizes who that person is. "Bae Jinyoung.. What are you doing here? I told you not to come anymore, right?!" His voice starts to raise up.

"Abeonim.. Just let me meet Minha. She does not even want to talk to me... Minha!" Jinyoung blabbers as he suddenly holds my hands, looking at me with his excited face that I never know what is hidden inside.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed as my eyes get teary. "I told you don't try to approach me anymore! Go! Go away! Aren't you satisfied yet to see me suffer?! Why you still want to play with me?!"

"Minha.. I told that kind of thing because..." Jinyoung stops in the middle of his words as my father pulls him out of the house.

"Bae Jinyoung, please leave.." My father said to him before he closes the door, locks it securely.

Jinyoung repeatedly calls my name and knocks the door nonstop. My father brings me to my bedroom while closing my ears. He pats my back to ease me a little which helps a lot.

I sit on my bed, covering my horrible crying face with my blanket. "I will bring the food to your room. Let's eat here for today. I don't want you to move too much. You must be so tired." My father kisses my forehead before heading back to the kitchen to take his cooked dinner.

"Lee Minha!! Really I loved you! I'm not lying! I did mistake at school today but I promise I won't again!" Jinyoung's shouting can be clearly heard as he keeps repeating those words.

I close my windows, cupping my ears to stop listening to him. My father arrives with a tray of food. He looks surprised to see me still covering my ears. "Minha.. I will talk to him one last time. He will leave soon. Wait up for a while." He smiles before going back down to shoo Jinyoung away.

Suddenly, I heard my father keeps on calling Jinyoung and that voice is coming closer to my room. A hand pulls me away from my bed, throwing me into a hug. "Minha.. I promise. I'm sorry for my.."

I push Jinyoung away with all my might. "Stop!" I screamed.

As my father arrives at my room, he quickly holds Jinyoung's body from trying to approach me. "Bae Jinyoung, no matter you are celebrity or not, no one can hurt my daughter!" He yells at him for the first time.

"Appa.. Let him go." I sigh before looking at Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung, go to Jihoon. He will explain everything I feel today. And.. Please don't come back.. To my life." I said before walking out to the bathroom.

After I have relaxed my mind a bit, I get out from the bathroom as my father calls me from the dining room. I go downstairs looking at the food that once was at my bedroom. "Appa.. Wae? Did he already leave?" I asked.

My father nods, signalling me to sit without explaining further. ".. About your school right.. Why don't you ever tell me that you got treated badly from your classmates?" He asks a question that I never expect him to ask.

Should I tell him the truth or stay silent?

"Appa.. How do you know.." I ask back instead of answering.

"He told me." He answers shortly.

"How do I want to tell you if he also involved as my classmates who are evil and love to sabotage me for no reason?" I sigh.

"I will go to your school tomorrow then."

His words make me shook. "Appa! I will handle that thing by myself. I will be transferred to the school around grandma's house. It's no use to go.."

"Stop holding everything by yourself, dear. I'm here trying to help you." He sounds so serious which stops me from replying him.

"I'm afraid even if you come, they won't change. The school only favours famous athletes or celebrities. It's not weird for Jinyoung to treat me that way." I confidently answer him, putting my chopstick down. "But.. if you really want to meet them tomorrow, I will not be there anymore. Mianhae.. You must be so ashamed of me, right?"

I leave my food untouched, heading back to my room locking myself. I need somebody who understands me because everyone around me are not as how they look as my first impression.

T B C